We have a short visit to Ecuador - just 10 days - in January. We want to spend some time in Quito (and the surrounding area) and Cuenca. Ideally, we would also like to get to a nice beach town or two. Is this possible in 10 days? If so, which beach towns does anyone recommend and what is the best way to travel between these locations? Thanks very much for any advice.
Possible in 10 Days? Quito-Cuenca-Beach Town?
- 1 BUY US,UK,CANADA DRIVER LICENSE,IDs,PASSPORTS,VISAS.COUNTERFEIT MONEY,ETC
- 2 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 3 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 4 Vaya Adventures
- 5 Help needed - how to get from Iguazu border to Foz do Iguazu hotel?
- 6 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 7 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 8 Galapagos -- Anahi or Millenium
- 9 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls (Argentina).
- 10 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls.
- 11 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 12 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 13 Back to South America
- 14 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 15 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 16 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 17 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 18 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 19 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 20 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 21 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 22 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 23 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 24 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 25 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu