My wife and I are looking at a trip to Peru and visiting the rainforest. The accomadations for a couple of nights is at Posadas Amazonas Lodge. We are looking for anyone that can give any info/advice on this lodge. We have seen pictures of the lodge and know it is rustic. We are looking for adventure, but have no desire to be awakened in the middle of the night with a monkey in bed with us. Seriously, we've never done any kind of trip like this, but want to - just need some reassuring of what it is REALLY like. "Survivors" we are not. If you could EMAIL us at the posted address...that would be great.
Posadas Amazonas Lodge
- 1 Vaya Adventures
- 2 Help needed - how to get from Iguazu border to Foz do Iguazu hotel?
- 3 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 4 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 5 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 6 Galapagos -- Anahi or Millenium
- 7 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls (Argentina).
- 8 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls.
- 9 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 10 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 11 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 14 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 15 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 16 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 17 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 18 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 19 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 20 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 21 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 22 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 23 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 24 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 25 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos