I have never seen that website and it is great, I read other posts about 3 weeks in Argentina, but I would really appreciate your help for my specific trip. We are a couple getting to BA on the beginning of December for 3 weeks. What we love and who we are:
1. We prefer to be in less places but more time and with less schedule pressure.
3. Road trip, small towns and amazing views.
We have about $ 3,000- 4,000 to spend there in 3 weeks.
This is our honeymoon, I really want it to be great so thanks thanks for all of you.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Pogo @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 3 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 4 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 5 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 6 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 7 Pantanal Lodges
- 8 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 9 Manaus
- 10 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 11 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 12 Avianca business class
- 13 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 14 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 15 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 16 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 17 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 18 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 19 How many days in Medellin area?
- 20 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 21 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 22 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 23 Peru Trip for the Family
- 24 Pisco sours
- 25 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
Please help me to plan amazing 3 weeks in Argentina during December