I have never seen that website and it is great, I read other posts about 3 weeks in Argentina, but I would really appreciate your help for my specific trip. We are a couple getting to BA on the beginning of December for 3 weeks. What we love and who we are:
1. We prefer to be in less places but more time and with less schedule pressure.
3. Road trip, small towns and amazing views.
We have about $ 3,000- 4,000 to spend there in 3 weeks.
This is our honeymoon, I really want it to be great so thanks thanks for all of you.
Please help me to plan amazing 3 weeks in Argentina during December
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 4 weeks in Chile
- 2 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 3 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 4 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 5 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 6 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 7 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 8 Para Ti, Brazil
- 9 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 10 Advice needed for Colombia
- 11 Chile and Argentina
- 12 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 13 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 14 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 15 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 16 El valle de Elquí
- 17 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 18 Columbia Questions
- 19 Bogota
- 20 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 21 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 22 Jewish sites and tour of Buenos Aires?
- 23 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 24 Galapagos in 5 days
- 25 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels