I have never seen that website and it is great, I read other posts about 3 weeks in Argentina, but I would really appreciate your help for my specific trip. We are a couple getting to BA on the beginning of December for 3 weeks. What we love and who we are:
1. We prefer to be in less places but more time and with less schedule pressure.
3. Road trip, small towns and amazing views.
We have about $ 3,000- 4,000 to spend there in 3 weeks.
This is our honeymoon, I really want it to be great so thanks thanks for all of you.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Bariloche car rental
- 2 Avenue of Volcanoes
- 3 Trip Report: Studying Spanish in Quito and Cuenca 2007
- 4 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 5 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Machu Picchu in January
- 7 Dining in Medellin
- 8 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 9 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 10 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 11 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 12 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 13 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 14 santiago chile area
- 15 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 16 Reflections on our South America trip
- 17 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 18 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 19 Chile: first cut a travel plan
- 20 Argentina and Bolivia in February and March?
- 21 visit in the area of Campinas,Brazil and weather
- 22 Buying show tickets to Cafe Tortoni
- 23 Iguazu Falls-"Best" Way to Reach/See
- 24 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 25 One week in Cartagena?
Please help me to plan amazing 3 weeks in Argentina during December