I have never seen that website and it is great, I read other posts about 3 weeks in Argentina, but I would really appreciate your help for my specific trip. We are a couple getting to BA on the beginning of December for 3 weeks. What we love and who we are:
1. We prefer to be in less places but more time and with less schedule pressure.
3. Road trip, small towns and amazing views.
We have about $ 3,000- 4,000 to spend there in 3 weeks.
This is our honeymoon, I really want it to be great so thanks thanks for all of you.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFICATES, GREEN CARD
- 2 2 weeks trip
- 3 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 4 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 5 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 6 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 7 WEBJET
- 8 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 9 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 10 Itineraries
- 11 Pantanal Lodges
- 12 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 13 3 weeks in South America
- 14 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 15 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 16 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 17 Chile wine tour
- 18 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 19 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 20 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 21 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 22 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 23 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017
- 24 Help planning trip to Chile (Patagonia and Lakes District) in late October
- 25 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
Please help me to plan amazing 3 weeks in Argentina during December