I have never seen that website and it is great, I read other posts about 3 weeks in Argentina, but I would really appreciate your help for my specific trip. We are a couple getting to BA on the beginning of December for 3 weeks. What we love and who we are:
1. We prefer to be in less places but more time and with less schedule pressure.
3. Road trip, small towns and amazing views.
We have about $ 3,000- 4,000 to spend there in 3 weeks.
This is our honeymoon, I really want it to be great so thanks thanks for all of you.
Please help me to plan amazing 3 weeks in Argentina during December
- 1 How bad are the floods in Rio currently?
- 2 Trip report for Bariloche
- 3 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 4 should we skip Bolivia in Febuary.
- 5 Crellston and Others
- 6 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 7 Reflections on our South America trip
- 8 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 9 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 10 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 11 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 12 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 13 8 Days in Brazil
- 14 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 15 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 16 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 17 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 18 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 19 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 20 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 21 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 22 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 23 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 24 Peru Hop?
- 25 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only