First time heading and have only 6 weeks. If i don't specify otherwise, then assume I am catching a busses
Mendoza - 4 nights
Vina Del Mar/Valparaiso - 3 nights
Santiago - 3 nights
fly to Lima and catch bus to Ica
Ica - 2 nights
overnight bus to arequipa
Arequipa - 4 nights (do 1 night colca canyon tour during stay)
Puno - 3 nights
fly to cuzco check out Olanta during day then catch afternoon train to Aguas Calientes
Aguas Calientes - 1 night
Cuzco - 4 nights
fly to Iguazu
Iguazu - 3 nights
Now basically I have 16 more nights to play with. My flight leaves out of BA on the 1st of Jan on 7pm.
Any advise would be appreciated. I am open to everything but I wouldn't spend a few days relaxing on a nice beach.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cassis Restaurant gift certificate?
- 2 Tour guide/ agency
- 3 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 4 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 5 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 6 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 7 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 8 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 9 Local tour operator - Patagonia / Bariloche
- 10 Making the most of Montevideo
- 11 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 12 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 13 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 14 Santiago - where to stay?
- 15 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 16 Peru transport questioins
- 17 Places to eat like a local
- 18 No exit stamp for Argentina - problem?
- 19 Chile Trekking options
- 20 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 21 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 22 Posting Again...any info on Macae, Brazil..100+ miles north of Rio?
- 23 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 24 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 25 Insect repellent recommendations