First time heading and have only 6 weeks. If i don't specify otherwise, then assume I am catching a busses
Mendoza - 4 nights
Vina Del Mar/Valparaiso - 3 nights
Santiago - 3 nights
fly to Lima and catch bus to Ica
Ica - 2 nights
overnight bus to arequipa
Arequipa - 4 nights (do 1 night colca canyon tour during stay)
Puno - 3 nights
fly to cuzco check out Olanta during day then catch afternoon train to Aguas Calientes
Aguas Calientes - 1 night
Cuzco - 4 nights
fly to Iguazu
Iguazu - 3 nights
Now basically I have 16 more nights to play with. My flight leaves out of BA on the 1st of Jan on 7pm.
Any advise would be appreciated. I am open to everything but I wouldn't spend a few days relaxing on a nice beach.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 파워볼 분석 사이트 ▶홈피: mat14.com】가입코드:ctx20⊙kakao:ctx2012♪♪
- 2 Finding a group to hike with
- 3 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 4 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 5 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 6 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 7 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 8 Galapagus July
- 9 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 10 The Atacama Desert
- 11 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 12 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 13 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 14 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 15 Pisco sours
- 16 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 17 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 18 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 19 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 20 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 21 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 22 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary
- 23 Huacachina, Peru
- 24 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 25 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?