First time heading and have only 6 weeks. If i don't specify otherwise, then assume I am catching a busses
Mendoza - 4 nights
Vina Del Mar/Valparaiso - 3 nights
Santiago - 3 nights
fly to Lima and catch bus to Ica
Ica - 2 nights
overnight bus to arequipa
Arequipa - 4 nights (do 1 night colca canyon tour during stay)
Puno - 3 nights
fly to cuzco check out Olanta during day then catch afternoon train to Aguas Calientes
Aguas Calientes - 1 night
Cuzco - 4 nights
fly to Iguazu
Iguazu - 3 nights
Now basically I have 16 more nights to play with. My flight leaves out of BA on the 1st of Jan on 7pm.
Any advise would be appreciated. I am open to everything but I wouldn't spend a few days relaxing on a nice beach.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Iguazu falls logistics
- 2 Safety warning?
- 3 Lima stopover
- 4 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 5 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 6 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 7 Packing for Chile in November
- 8 Amazon side trip
- 9 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 10 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 11 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 12 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 13 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 14 Santiago - where to stay?
- 15 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 16 Tour guide/ agency
- 17 Patagonia Planning
- 18 Salta/NW Argentina, no car
- 19 March trip to Brazil
- 20 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 21 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 22 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 23 Iguacu Falls Itinerary and Photography Question
- 24 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 25 Safety?