First time heading and have only 6 weeks. If i don't specify otherwise, then assume I am catching a busses
Mendoza - 4 nights
Vina Del Mar/Valparaiso - 3 nights
Santiago - 3 nights
fly to Lima and catch bus to Ica
Ica - 2 nights
overnight bus to arequipa
Arequipa - 4 nights (do 1 night colca canyon tour during stay)
Puno - 3 nights
fly to cuzco check out Olanta during day then catch afternoon train to Aguas Calientes
Aguas Calientes - 1 night
Cuzco - 4 nights
fly to Iguazu
Iguazu - 3 nights
Now basically I have 16 more nights to play with. My flight leaves out of BA on the 1st of Jan on 7pm.
Any advise would be appreciated. I am open to everything but I wouldn't spend a few days relaxing on a nice beach.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Huayhuash Circuit in May - good-value trekking companies
- 2 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 3 Trip Report : Peru, Bolivia and Argentina
- 4 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 5 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 6 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 7 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 8 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 9 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 10 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 11 Iquitos
- 12 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 13 Rainbow mountain trek
- 14 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 15 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 16 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 17 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 18 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 19 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 20 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 21 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 22 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 23 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
- 24 Bariloche car rental
- 25 Guide recommendation Cusco Sacred Valley Machu Picchu