First time heading and have only 6 weeks. If i don't specify otherwise, then assume I am catching a busses
Mendoza - 4 nights
Vina Del Mar/Valparaiso - 3 nights
Santiago - 3 nights
fly to Lima and catch bus to Ica
Ica - 2 nights
overnight bus to arequipa
Arequipa - 4 nights (do 1 night colca canyon tour during stay)
Puno - 3 nights
fly to cuzco check out Olanta during day then catch afternoon train to Aguas Calientes
Aguas Calientes - 1 night
Cuzco - 4 nights
fly to Iguazu
Iguazu - 3 nights
Now basically I have 16 more nights to play with. My flight leaves out of BA on the 1st of Jan on 7pm.
Any advise would be appreciated. I am open to everything but I wouldn't spend a few days relaxing on a nice beach.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 2 Peruvian Amazon
- 3 Need help with hotel in Lima asap
- 4 Cartagena - lodging help needed for city and beach area
- 5 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 6 Cheap flights from Southern/Cetral Europe to Brazil
- 7 Safety in Rio?
- 8 Galapagos - Anyone book through Safari Tours??
- 9 Peru, help cutting costs
- 10 Peru Itinerary Help
- 11 Chile/Bolivia Itinerary Help
- 12 Macchu pichu by train and trek
- 13 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 14 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 15 Beach from Cartagena
- 16 Solo female travelling around South America
- 17 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 18 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 19 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 20 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 21 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 22 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 23 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 24 Columbia Local Beer
- 25 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile