First time heading and have only 6 weeks. If i don't specify otherwise, then assume I am catching a busses
Mendoza - 4 nights
Vina Del Mar/Valparaiso - 3 nights
Santiago - 3 nights
fly to Lima and catch bus to Ica
Ica - 2 nights
overnight bus to arequipa
Arequipa - 4 nights (do 1 night colca canyon tour during stay)
Puno - 3 nights
fly to cuzco check out Olanta during day then catch afternoon train to Aguas Calientes
Aguas Calientes - 1 night
Cuzco - 4 nights
fly to Iguazu
Iguazu - 3 nights
Now basically I have 16 more nights to play with. My flight leaves out of BA on the 1st of Jan on 7pm.
Any advise would be appreciated. I am open to everything but I wouldn't spend a few days relaxing on a nice beach.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/bellatone/
- 2 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 3 Tourist travel with a Business Visa?
- 4 South American city for 2 female travelers to visit mid June?
- 5 Pereu Floodingf
- 6 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 7 Lunahuana
- 8 Machu Picchu train - luggage limits?
- 9 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 10 One week in Cartagena?
- 11 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 12 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 13 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 14 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 15 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 16 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 17 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 18 Choquequirao Questions
- 19 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 20 MARCHU PICCHU
- 21 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 22 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 23 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 24 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 25 Agency to purchase tickets to US