We'll be visiting Iguasu on our own, from Buenos-Aires, as a small trip in addition to the main (organized) tour that does not include Iguasu. How would you recommend us to plan it: how much time on Argentinian and Brazilian side, where to book hotels, whether we need 2 or 3 nights or more, etc.
Planning time in Iguasu
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 2 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 3 Ecuador - should we go?
- 4 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 5 Santiago 2 days
- 6 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 7 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 8 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 9 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 10 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 11 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 12 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 13 Lodge in Pantanal
- 14 Pantanal on your own
- 15 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 16 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 17 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 18 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 19 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 20 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 21 Cell phone in Brazil
- 22 10 Full Days in Peru
- 23 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 24 10 day itinerary questions
- 25 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?