We'll be visiting Iguasu on our own, from Buenos-Aires, as a small trip in addition to the main (organized) tour that does not include Iguasu. How would you recommend us to plan it: how much time on Argentinian and Brazilian side, where to book hotels, whether we need 2 or 3 nights or more, etc.
Planning time in Iguasu
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentinians in Punta Del Este!!
- 2 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 3 La Paz to Santiago - route choices
- 4 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 5 Still Planning But Getting Close!
- 6 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 7 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 8 WWYD-time in Lima
- 9 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 10 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 11 Argentina Holiday Help
- 12 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 13 argentina & brazil
- 14 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 15 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 16 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 17 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 18 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 19 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 20 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 21 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 22 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 23 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 24 2 wks in Colombia
- 25 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?