I am planning a trip to Colombia and wanted some tips on possible itineraries! We are for sure looking at spending time in Cartagena, Bogota, some of the islands (not sure which though), also looking to go to some of the ruins in the area but not sure where to find them. What is the best most cost effective way of going about this trip? Any hotel recommendations are useful as well. We are looking at going in July as I heard thats not wet season and looking to spend around 11 days. Any help in advance is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Laundry Options in Peru
- 2 Back "home" in Barranco
- 3 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 4 Where to Spend 10 Days in June/July! Central v. South America
- 5 Home exchange to Brazil: cultural differences.
- 6 house/apartment rental
- 7 Renting house in Bariloche
- 8 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 9 Uruguay for wildlife
- 10 Elevation acclimatization, transportation, and lodging help!?
- 11 Car and Driver in Rio De Janeiro
- 12 Wha to expect from Cartagena, Colombia.
- 13 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 14 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 15 El Calafate excursions
- 16 Ecuador earthquake
- 17 Peru & Ecuador
- 18 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 19 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 20 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 21 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 22 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 23 Stray Dogs?
- 24 Salkantay trek
- 25 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon