I am planning a trip to Colombia and wanted some tips on possible itineraries! We are for sure looking at spending time in Cartagena, Bogota, some of the islands (not sure which though), also looking to go to some of the ruins in the area but not sure where to find them. What is the best most cost effective way of going about this trip? Any hotel recommendations are useful as well. We are looking at going in July as I heard thats not wet season and looking to spend around 11 days. Any help in advance is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 2 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 3 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 4 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 5 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 6 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 7 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 8 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 9 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 10 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 11 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 12 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 13 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 14 Where to start in May?
- 15 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 16 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 17 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 18 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 19 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?
- 20 Santiago & Valparaiso - Attire Questions
- 21 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 22 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 23 Argentina October 2016
- 24 Another Amazing Trip to Patagonia
- 25 Looking for quiet 1-bedroom apartment in Santiago