I am planning a trip to Colombia and wanted some tips on possible itineraries! We are for sure looking at spending time in Cartagena, Bogota, some of the islands (not sure which though), also looking to go to some of the ruins in the area but not sure where to find them. What is the best most cost effective way of going about this trip? Any hotel recommendations are useful as well. We are looking at going in July as I heard thats not wet season and looking to spend around 11 days. Any help in advance is appreciated!
Planning a Colombian Adventure! Possible Itinerairies?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 2 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 3 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 4 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 5 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 6 Fire in Valparaiso
- 7 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 8 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 9 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 10 Ecuador - should we go?
- 11 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 14 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 15 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 16 Driving in Ecuador
- 17 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 18 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 19 Should we book Argentina trip in May 2014?
- 20 2-3 months backpacking trip to Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Buenos Aires
- 21 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 22 9 day Itinerary Advice: Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 23 Question about LAN Peru LAX-Cusco
- 24 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 25 Questions re. Machu Picchu