I am planning a trip to Colombia and wanted some tips on possible itineraries! We are for sure looking at spending time in Cartagena, Bogota, some of the islands (not sure which though), also looking to go to some of the ruins in the area but not sure where to find them. What is the best most cost effective way of going about this trip? Any hotel recommendations are useful as well. We are looking at going in July as I heard thats not wet season and looking to spend around 11 days. Any help in advance is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Northeast Brazil
- 2 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 3 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 4 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 5 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 6 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 7 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 8 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 9 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 10 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 11 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 12 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 13 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 14 Lima - driver for hire
- 15 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 16 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 17 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!
- 18 First trip to Argentina - should we just stay in Buenos Aires?
- 19 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 20 Booking Treks in Cusco?
- 21 Best Hostels Cusco?
- 22 ONE WEEK IN COLOMBIA
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 Tourist travel with a Business Visa?