I am planning a trip to Colombia and wanted some tips on possible itineraries! We are for sure looking at spending time in Cartagena, Bogota, some of the islands (not sure which though), also looking to go to some of the ruins in the area but not sure where to find them. What is the best most cost effective way of going about this trip? Any hotel recommendations are useful as well. We are looking at going in July as I heard thats not wet season and looking to spend around 11 days. Any help in advance is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru- Recommendation for tour company to customize 14 day trip
- 2 Ridiculously Cheap Airfares to Columbia - Should we go?
- 3 Argentina, Uruguay & Chile
- 4 Where to celebrate Easter + milestone birthday?
- 5 Trelew to Peninsula Valdes
- 6 Does anyone have experience with Discovery-tours by gate 1,
- 7 Argentina
- 8 Tucantravel company.
- 9 Help Planning Atacama for Next Week!
- 10 Amy Peru and Chile! (A possibly over enthusiastic trip report)
- 11 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 12 Bolivia & Argentina itinerary help
- 13 6 Weeks - Argentina and/or Peru/Colombia? too much in this time?
- 14 Ship travel to South America
- 15 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 16 Need some help with ideas for Argentina and Chile in 2017 please!
- 17 Solo travellers in Chile
- 18 Living in rural South America
- 19 Where to eat in Quito and Cuzco?
- 20 Manufacturer of alpaca clothes!
- 21 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 22 galapagos island
- 23 Huayna Picchu ticket
- 24 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 25 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!