I am planning a trip to Colombia and wanted some tips on possible itineraries! We are for sure looking at spending time in Cartagena, Bogota, some of the islands (not sure which though), also looking to go to some of the ruins in the area but not sure where to find them. What is the best most cost effective way of going about this trip? Any hotel recommendations are useful as well. We are looking at going in July as I heard thats not wet season and looking to spend around 11 days. Any help in advance is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 PC: MSN Mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:385:4895 MSN mail 24*7
- 2 Pisco sours
- 3 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 4 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 5 How many days in Medellin area?
- 6 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 7 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 8 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 9 Finding a group to hike with
- 10 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 11 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 12 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 13 Galapagus July
- 14 The Atacama Desert
- 15 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 16 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 17 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 18 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 19 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 20 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 21 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 22 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 23 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 24 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 25 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary