I am planning a big trip in South America with my boyfriend. As I have never planned anything like that before, I would be greatful for some help.
I am not entirely sure where and how to start??
I live in the Uk, so I would depart from here. The budget is up to £3000/person
The itenary would be:
Quito where we planning to go to the jungle than to Lima, see Macchu Picchu, from there we would like to go to La Plaz,maybe Argentina a bit - Buenos Aires -, Iguasu Falls, Rio... If anyone have better ideas, I am open for everything and anything.
My main concerns are:
1. Is it safe to do a self-organised trip over there? I have read a couple of forums here and seems that quiet a few of you have had a trip there before and it seems to be safe... But I am just not sure.
2. How do I do accommodation? Do you know any websites I could try? Or do I go by Lonely Planet?
3. Does anyone could give me a price? Like how much would it cost with all trips and accommodation and everything? Or just ideas? I also know that we need some medicines, vaccination, visas...
4. I have millions of question but my main one is... How and where should I start?
Thanks for all your comments, I am really greatful for any help. That is my dream since I was young (not like I am old now...) and I am finally doing in... Just difficult to start
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 the Clarins skin care product selection
- 2 No exit stamp for Argentina - problem?
- 3 http://quicksupplementfact.com/intelleral-reviews/
- 4 Santiago - where to stay?
- 5 Chile Trekking options
- 6 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 7 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 8 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 9 Posting Again...any info on Macae, Brazil..100+ miles north of Rio?
- 10 Making the most of Montevideo
- 11 Peru transport questioins
- 12 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 13 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 14 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 15 Insect repellent recommendations
- 16 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
- 17 Places to eat like a local
- 18 Galapagos
- 19 Sunday Brunch at Alvear Palace with Avrooster
- 20 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 21 Taxi Ezeiza - BEWARE!
- 22 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 23 Fifteenth
- 24 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 25 Patagonia w/out Guide