Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we start of entering in Perú from Ecuador, then hit the beach in Mancora. Then we head south to Chiclayo, Trujillo, Pimental, than north east to Chachapoyas, Cataratas Gocta and the ruins of Kuelap
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Planet Kapow 43 : Mancora to Kuelap
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 2 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 3 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 4 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 5 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 6 8 Days in Peru
- 7 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 8 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 9 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 10 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 11 Transportation in Ecuador
- 12 NW of Argentina
- 13 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 14 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 15 Ten days in Ecuador
- 16 amazon jungle trips
- 17 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 18 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 19 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 20 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 21 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 22 Peru versus Bolivia
- 23 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 24 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 25 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)