Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we start of entering in Perú from Ecuador, then hit the beach in Mancora. Then we head south to Chiclayo, Trujillo, Pimental, than north east to Chachapoyas, Cataratas Gocta and the ruins of Kuelap
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://seremolynbuy.com/electra-hair-straightening-brush/
- 2 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 3 Southward Ho! Adventures in Chile & ARG
- 4 Argentina in October--more questions
- 5 Our new government to promote foreign tourism
- 6 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 7 Rio de Janeiro in March
- 8 South America this October
- 9 Chile or Argentina?
- 10 11 hours in Lima
- 11 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 12 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 13 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 14 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 15 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 16 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 17 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 18 Peru in December
- 19 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 20 Tarapoto
- 21 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 22 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 23 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 24 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 25 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!