Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we start of entering in Perú from Ecuador, then hit the beach in Mancora. Then we head south to Chiclayo, Trujillo, Pimental, than north east to Chachapoyas, Cataratas Gocta and the ruins of Kuelap
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Help Planning Atacama for Next Week!
- 2 Amy Peru and Chile! (A possibly over enthusiastic trip report)
- 3 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 4 Bolivia & Argentina itinerary help
- 5 6 Weeks - Argentina and/or Peru/Colombia? too much in this time?
- 6 Ship travel to South America
- 7 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 8 Trelew to Peninsula Valdes
- 9 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 10 Need some help with ideas for Argentina and Chile in 2017 please!
- 11 Solo travellers in Chile
- 12 Living in rural South America
- 13 Where to eat in Quito and Cuzco?
- 14 Manufacturer of alpaca clothes!
- 15 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 16 galapagos island
- 17 Huayna Picchu ticket
- 18 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 19 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 20 Is Buenos Aires cold in September
- 21 Colombia - Cycle holiday for 1 month
- 22 Mendoza in September or where else should we go?
- 23 One Day in Lima
- 24 Seaweed Ambergis Caye
- 25 Medellin places to stay