Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we start of entering in Perú from Ecuador, then hit the beach in Mancora. Then we head south to Chiclayo, Trujillo, Pimental, than north east to Chachapoyas, Cataratas Gocta and the ruins of Kuelap
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 2 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 3 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 4 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 5 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 6 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 7 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 8 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 9 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 10 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 11 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 12 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 13 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 14 Where to start in May?
- 15 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 16 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 17 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 18 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 19 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?
- 20 Santiago & Valparaiso - Attire Questions
- 21 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 22 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 23 Argentina October 2016
- 24 Another Amazing Trip to Patagonia
- 25 Looking for quiet 1-bedroom apartment in Santiago