Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we start of entering in Perú from Ecuador, then hit the beach in Mancora. Then we head south to Chiclayo, Trujillo, Pimental, than north east to Chachapoyas, Cataratas Gocta and the ruins of Kuelap
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 1~888~482~3831 yahoo setup yahoo mail security question service
- 2 8 days in Ecudor
- 3 Bolivian Visa
- 4 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?
- 5 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 6 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 7 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 8 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 9 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 10 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 11 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 12 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 Northeast Brazil
- 14 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 15 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 16 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 17 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 18 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 19 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 20 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 21 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 22 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 23 Lima - driver for hire
- 24 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 25 OK one final question - concerns AEP!