Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we start of entering in Perú from Ecuador, then hit the beach in Mancora. Then we head south to Chiclayo, Trujillo, Pimental, than north east to Chachapoyas, Cataratas Gocta and the ruins of Kuelap
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Planet Kapow 43 : Mancora to Kuelap
- 1 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 2 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 3 8 Days in Brazil
- 4 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 5 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 6 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 7 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 8 Peru Hop?
- 9 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 10 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 11 Uruguay Re-Do
- 12 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 13 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 14 More suggested reading
- 15 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 16 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 17 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 18 Bariloche over XMas
- 19 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 20 Traveling with a Computer?
- 21 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires
- 22 Two Weeks Ecuador - Itinerary Help!
- 23 18 Day Argentina Itinerary
- 24 Rent a car and travel through Patagonia? Join us!
- 25 Reflections on our South America trip