Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we start of entering in Perú from Ecuador, then hit the beach in Mancora. Then we head south to Chiclayo, Trujillo, Pimental, than north east to Chachapoyas, Cataratas Gocta and the ruins of Kuelap
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Planet Kapow 43 : Mancora to Kuelap
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 2 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 3 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 4 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 5 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 6 2 wks in Colombia
- 7 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 8 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 9 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 10 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 11 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 12 iguaza falls
- 13 Argentina Holiday Help
- 14 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 15 Buenos Aries
- 16 Tour guide for Machu Picchu
- 17 Travel to Ecuador in pregnancy
- 18 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 19 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 20 cheap flights to paraguay
- 21 Lake Titicaca and Puno - advice on itinerary and altitude sickness?
- 22 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 23 CHILE, please help me in planning our trip.....
- 24 I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)
- 25 Obtaining a visa while abroad