Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we travel down from Isinlivi to Baños and rides bicycles down to Puyo, then wrap up our time in Ecuador with Erin's birthday in Cuenca. Next stop, Peru!
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Backroads or Nat Geo hiking Patagonia
- 2 Customs hassles after an estancia stay?
- 3 advice about traveling in Peru
- 4 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 5 Need and advise about where to go in Bolivia
- 6 Is it worth the Brazil visa to see the Falls?
- 7 help to plan a budget trip in south america
- 8 Rio de Janeiro in March
- 9 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 10 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 11 Southward Ho! Adventures in Chile & ARG
- 12 Argentina in October--more questions
- 13 Our new government to promote foreign tourism
- 14 South America this October
- 15 Chile or Argentina?
- 16 11 hours in Lima
- 17 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 18 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 19 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 20 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 21 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 22 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 23 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 24 Peru in December
- 25 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta