Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we travel down from Isinlivi to Baños and rides bicycles down to Puyo, then wrap up our time in Ecuador with Erin's birthday in Cuenca. Next stop, Peru!
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://bodyfitnessupplement.com/testogen/
- 2 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 3 Cusco area and Machu Picchu guide
- 4 Help planning trip to Chile (Patagonia and Lakes District) in late October
- 5 Proposed Argentina trip for Feb '18 - looking for advice?
- 6 Looking for travel buddies in Salta/Jujuy
- 7 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 8 Argentina with a touch of Chile and some help needed
- 9 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 10 Argentina vs Chile
- 11 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 12 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 13 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 14 Avianca business class
- 15 Planning Argentina Trip
- 16 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 17 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 18 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 19 Feria de las flores
- 20 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 21 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 22 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 23 comments
- 24 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 25 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?