Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we travel down from Isinlivi to Baños and rides bicycles down to Puyo, then wrap up our time in Ecuador with Erin's birthday in Cuenca. Next stop, Peru!
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Planet Kapow 42 : Baños to Cuenca
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 amazon jungle trips
- 2 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 3 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 4 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 5 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 6 Ten days in Ecuador
- 7 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 8 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 9 NW of Argentina
- 10 Peru versus Bolivia
- 11 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 12 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 13 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 14 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December
- 15 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 16 Using Internet for Finances in South America
- 17 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 18 Peru in December
- 19 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 20 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 21 NYT Article on Cartagena
- 22 Can the Bolivia experts please check this itinerary?
- 23 Santiago, Mendoza, and Need Suggestions!
- 24 Lone Male - Puerto Rico, Havana or Costa Rica???
- 25 Low Altitude airports in Bolivia