Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we travel down from Isinlivi to Baños and rides bicycles down to Puyo, then wrap up our time in Ecuador with Erin's birthday in Cuenca. Next stop, Peru!
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Planet Kapow 42 : Baños to Cuenca
- 1 5 months South America
- 2 Argentina El Calafate to Chilean border - Punta arenas
- 3 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 4 2nd Brazil Visit - Ideas please
- 5 5 days in South America - Brazil or Argentina? (Sao Paolo and Rio excluded)
- 6 Chile Itinerary without Patagonia
- 7 Galapagos travel plan recommendation
- 8 Hotel Tyndell or Las Torres in Torres del Paine
- 9 Family trip to Lima and MP
- 10 Machu Picchu - Hiking boots or Teva sandals?
- 11 Highly recommended taxi driver in the Sacred Valley of Peru
- 12 Patagonia Itinerary
- 13 Back to South America
- 14 South America in July
- 15 Might Chile's reciprocity fee disappear in 2014?
- 16 Brazil Help!
- 17 Driving from Bariloche to Chile
- 18 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 19 Chile: Pucon car rental pick-up and return Santiago
- 20 Car Rental in Chile
- 21 Peru For less travel agent
- 22 Peru Itinerary
- 23 Inca trail - can I do this myself?
- 24 Travel Between Buenos Aires Airports
- 25 Rio without sun. Need advice.