Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we travel down from Otavalo and cross the equator to Quito! Then it's time for hiking some of the way up Cotopaxi Volcano and spending a few days exploring Quilatoa
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 2 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 3 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 4 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 5 Tour guide/ agency
- 6 Local tour operator - Patagonia / Bariloche
- 7 Making the most of Montevideo
- 8 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 9 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 10 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 11 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 12 Santiago - where to stay?
- 13 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 14 Peru transport questioins
- 15 Places to eat like a local
- 16 No exit stamp for Argentina - problem?
- 17 Chile Trekking options
- 18 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 19 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 20 Posting Again...any info on Macae, Brazil..100+ miles north of Rio?
- 21 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 22 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 23 Insect repellent recommendations
- 24 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
- 25 Galapagos