Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we travel down from Otavalo and cross the equator to Quito! Then it's time for hiking some of the way up Cotopaxi Volcano and spending a few days exploring Quilatoa
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Planet Kapow 41 : Quito to Isinlivi
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 2 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 3 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 4 4 weeks in Chile
- 5 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 6 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 7 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 8 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 9 Para Ti, Brazil
- 10 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 11 Advice needed for Colombia
- 12 Chile and Argentina
- 13 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 14 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 15 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 16 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 17 El valle de Elquí
- 18 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 19 Columbia Questions
- 20 Bogota
- 21 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 22 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 23 Jewish sites and tour of Buenos Aires?
- 24 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 25 Galapagos in 5 days