Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we travel down from Otavalo and cross the equator to Quito! Then it's time for hiking some of the way up Cotopaxi Volcano and spending a few days exploring Quilatoa
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 2 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 3 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 4 Choquequirao Questions
- 5 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 6 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/cerebrrin/
- 7 Muscle XTX One great way to boost website traffic
- 8 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/virilityex-reviews/
- 9 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 10 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 11 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 12 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 13 Sixty days in Colombia
- 14 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 15 Cajamarca
- 16 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 17 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 18 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 19 Patagonia - Equipment
- 20 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 21 Chile or Argentina?
- 22 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 23 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 24 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 25 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed