I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greatest trip of my life so i would like to know your views on which places i should exclude or include.
I have been reading the many entries on the forums and on other sites and to be honest i have been overwhelmed by the quantity of information in deciding which are places are the best. So
Just to give you an idea I am a lover of natural beauty so anything with mountains waterfalls, jungles will impress me! I would like to take advantage of my time over in South America to see the excellent wildlife on offer. Mi itinerary below lists a lot of cool cities and natural wonders which will inspire me!
May 12th - Land in Buenos Aires
Visit Bariloche (maybe too far)
Visit Patagonia (i m thinking way to far)
Then go to Iguasu Falls (Argentina side via Uruguay or /Paraguay- is it worth stopping here?) and also check the beautiful views on the Brazilian side!
Brazil ( Planning to go in June in June when the world cup is on and I am in the process of trying to buy tickets)
Visit Menaus to stay in the Amazon (not sure if Brazilian Amazon is the best)
Somehow get all the way down to Bolivia
Visit Salt Flats
Visit La Paz
Machu Picchu ( via agua calientas, will not do the Inca trail)
Visit Tayrona National Park and the Lost City
Visit San Gil
Visit Panama city to see a friend
and fly home from here
So what do you think? Have not allocated number of days yet as i need to research the buses and train times
Thanks so much!! Any feedback will be really appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 오션카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 챔피언카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 슈퍼맨카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 4 Peru Trip for the Family
- 5 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 6 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 7 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 8 2 weeks trip
- 9 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 10 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 11 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 12 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 13 WEBJET
- 14 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 15 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 16 Itineraries
- 17 Pantanal Lodges
- 18 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 19 3 weeks in South America
- 20 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 21 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 22 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 23 Chile wine tour
- 24 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 25 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass