I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greatest trip of my life so i would like to know your views on which places i should exclude or include.
I have been reading the many entries on the forums and on other sites and to be honest i have been overwhelmed by the quantity of information in deciding which are places are the best. So
Just to give you an idea I am a lover of natural beauty so anything with mountains waterfalls, jungles will impress me! I would like to take advantage of my time over in South America to see the excellent wildlife on offer. Mi itinerary below lists a lot of cool cities and natural wonders which will inspire me!
May 12th - Land in Buenos Aires
Visit Bariloche (maybe too far)
Visit Patagonia (i m thinking way to far)
Then go to Iguasu Falls (Argentina side via Uruguay or /Paraguay- is it worth stopping here?) and also check the beautiful views on the Brazilian side!
Brazil ( Planning to go in June in June when the world cup is on and I am in the process of trying to buy tickets)
Visit Menaus to stay in the Amazon (not sure if Brazilian Amazon is the best)
Somehow get all the way down to Bolivia
Visit Salt Flats
Visit La Paz
Machu Picchu ( via agua calientas, will not do the Inca trail)
Visit Tayrona National Park and the Lost City
Visit San Gil
Visit Panama city to see a friend
and fly home from here
So what do you think? Have not allocated number of days yet as i need to research the buses and train times
Thanks so much!! Any feedback will be really appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Bus97.com ƺƹ * ƺƹ 카지노사이트추천 ƺƹ * ƺƹ 토토사이트추천
- 2 Rainbow mountain trek
- 3 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 4 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 5 Cusco/Machu Picchu Trip
- 6 Trip Report : Peru, Bolivia and Argentina
- 7 Huayhuash Circuit in May - good-value trekking companies
- 8 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 9 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 10 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 11 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 12 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 13 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 14 Iquitos
- 15 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 16 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 17 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 18 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 19 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 20 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 21 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 22 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 23 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 24 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 25 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio