My friend and I have been planning to go to Colombia this coming month for one month, we want to visit most that we can, we are interested in colonial cities but in mountains and beaches as well. Anyone who could give us suggestions about how can we arrange our trip, we would appreciate it.
Places for visiting in Colombia
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 2 Three weeks in South America
- 3 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 4 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 5 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 6 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 7 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 8 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 9 Easter Day in Rio
- 10 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 11 Patagonia tour
- 12 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 13 Patagonia tour in April
- 14 Patagonia tour
- 15 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 16 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 17 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 18 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 19 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 20 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 21 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 22 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 23 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 24 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 25 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!