My friend and I have been planning to go to Colombia this coming month for one month, we want to visit most that we can, we are interested in colonial cities but in mountains and beaches as well. Anyone who could give us suggestions about how can we arrange our trip, we would appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Safety in Rio?
- 2 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 3 Tours to Machu Picchu
- 4 New to traveling, and I need help.
- 5 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 6 Argentina Trip report
- 7 Pantanal tour prices
- 8 My Lima Layover
- 9 Strike Peru May 27-28 - urgent decision
- 10 Not your usual Lima Layover Trip Report
- 11 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 12 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 13 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 14 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 15 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 16 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 17 It's Restaurant Week in Lima til 24 May
- 18 Hostels in Rio de Janeiro
- 19 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 20 Itinerary Advice..+/- days advice
- 21 recommended hostels in lima and cuzco
- 22 tours and tips
- 23 Transportation from Santiago airport to Valparaiso or Vina del Mar
- 24 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 25 Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro