My friend and I have been planning to go to Colombia this coming month for one month, we want to visit most that we can, we are interested in colonial cities but in mountains and beaches as well. Anyone who could give us suggestions about how can we arrange our trip, we would appreciate it.
Places for visiting in Colombia
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentinaest place for rental: jan feb march
- 2 General Peru questions
- 3 Tipping in Peru
- 4 My June '14 Peru Trip
- 5 Ecuador - Otavolo and/or Cotopaxi? plus tour operator question
- 6 Santiago & Elqui Valley stargazing
- 7 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 8 No kids, 1st class, active Galapagos
- 9 visa for brazil
- 10 Peru - Machu Picchu in August - What To Pack?
- 11 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 12 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 13 Montes Claros to Minas Novas travel suggestions
- 14 Santiago and Puerto Montt in a week
- 15 Air Conditioning in Valparaiso?
- 16 Lakes District: Where to Base for 10 days
- 17 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 18 New advance payment of Argentina's reciprocity fee
- 19 How does my 2 week Columbia itinerary sound?
- 20 Driving Distances and Itineraries in the Northwest of Argentina
- 21 Day trips from Montevideo
- 22 first time to south america
- 23 10 day in peru
- 24 Machu Picchu tour groups
- 25 Currency exchange in Iguazu, Argentina