My friend and I have been planning to go to Colombia this coming month for one month, we want to visit most that we can, we are interested in colonial cities but in mountains and beaches as well. Anyone who could give us suggestions about how can we arrange our trip, we would appreciate it.
Places for visiting in Colombia
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 2 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 3 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 4 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 5 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 6 2 wks in Colombia
- 7 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 8 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 9 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 10 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 11 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 12 iguaza falls
- 13 Argentina Holiday Help
- 14 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 15 Buenos Aries
- 16 Tour guide for Machu Picchu
- 17 Travel to Ecuador in pregnancy
- 18 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 19 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 20 cheap flights to paraguay
- 21 Lake Titicaca and Puno - advice on itinerary and altitude sickness?
- 22 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 23 CHILE, please help me in planning our trip.....
- 24 I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)
- 25 Obtaining a visa while abroad