My friend and I have been planning to go to Colombia this coming month for one month, we want to visit most that we can, we are interested in colonial cities but in mountains and beaches as well. Anyone who could give us suggestions about how can we arrange our trip, we would appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru/Amazon/ Machy Picchu Family Vacation
- 2 BA Tango Show GO or NO
- 3 Devil's Nose Train and Riobamba
- 4 Patagonia in 3 days
- 5 Some questions on the Quilotoa Loop
- 6 First time in Buenos Aires - a few questions for the BA experts!
- 7 Peru---vaccines and tips
- 8 summer olympics in Rio
- 9 driving in chile
- 10 First Time in Argentina and Brazil - Buenos Aires and Rio questions
- 11 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 12 brazil beach vacation.... or will get mugged?
- 13 Patagonia, travel buddies
- 14 Santiago/Valpo and Machu Pichu in 8 nights?
- 15 Visiting Buenos Aires
- 16 Argentia/Brazil or CapeTown/Seychelles Nov-Dec 2015
- 17 Travel Report For Brazil
- 18 3 weeks to travel
- 19 Living in rural South America
- 20 Bolivia and Peru in 5 weeks
- 21 Video Report: Argentina, Patagonia Part 1
- 22 Final dinner tonight
- 23 Bolivianischen and Peru in 5 weeks
- 24 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 25 BA & Patagonia - 9 days in November