My friend and I have been planning to go to Colombia this coming month for one month, we want to visit most that we can, we are interested in colonial cities but in mountains and beaches as well. Anyone who could give us suggestions about how can we arrange our trip, we would appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 2 Travel in Chile- Itinerary advice please
- 3 Horseback riding Peru Cusco - Machu Picchu Ranch El Chalan - Urubamba
- 4 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 5 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 6 Is 8 days too much time in Buenos Aires
- 7 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 8 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 9 HELP-- Argentina in March
- 10 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 11 Galapagos Add Ons
- 12 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 13 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 14 Trip Report Ecuador
- 15 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 16 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 17 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 18 Day trips from Montevideo
- 19 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 20 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 21 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 22 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 23 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 24 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 25 Only one day in Quito recommendations.