My friend and I have been planning to go to Colombia this coming month for one month, we want to visit most that we can, we are interested in colonial cities but in mountains and beaches as well. Anyone who could give us suggestions about how can we arrange our trip, we would appreciate it.
Places for visiting in Colombia
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 2 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 3 8 Days in Peru
- 4 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 5 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 6 Connection in Lima, practical for 3 hours?
- 7 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 8 Peru in December
- 9 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 10 Machu Picchu First?
- 11 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 12 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 13 Trip Report - Very Long
- 14 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 15 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 16 Heart of the Inca
- 17 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 18 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 19 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 20 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 21 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 22 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 23 Transportation in Ecuador
- 24 NW of Argentina
- 25 adventure tour on the Amazon