My friend and I have been planning to go to Colombia this coming month for one month, we want to visit most that we can, we are interested in colonial cities but in mountains and beaches as well. Anyone who could give us suggestions about how can we arrange our trip, we would appreciate it.
Places for visiting in Colombia
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 2 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 3 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 4 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 5 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 6 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 7 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 8 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 9 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 10 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 11 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 12 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 13 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 14 Private sightseeing
- 15 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 16 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 17 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 18 argentina & brazil
- 19 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?
- 20 private sightseeing
- 21 private tour options
- 22 Currency Woes
- 23 Trek/Tour companies recommendations
- 24 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 25 Argentina Holiday Help