My friend and I have been planning to go to Colombia this coming month for one month, we want to visit most that we can, we are interested in colonial cities but in mountains and beaches as well. Anyone who could give us suggestions about how can we arrange our trip, we would appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 2 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 3 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 4 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 5 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 6 Cajamarca
- 7 Choquequirao Questions
- 8 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 9 Amazon and the Inca Trail
- 10 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 11 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 12 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 13 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 14 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 15 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 16 Sixty days in Colombia
- 17 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 18 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 19 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 20 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 21 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 22 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 23 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 24 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 25 Patagonia - Equipment