We will be arriving the morning of Saturday, Dec. 14 in Cusco. We'd like to go directly to Ollantaytambo for our first day & night. I really want to do the morning Mass & market on Sunday in Pisac followed by the market & sunset in Chinchero that evening. We would again spend the night in Ollantaytambo. (Fortunately we've booked Percy as our guide!) I know it makes more sense to stay in Cusco Saturday night but I'm a little concerned about the altitude. Thoughts? Thank you!
Pisac & Chinchero same day?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 argentina & brazil
- 2 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 3 Brazilian music
- 4 Christmas in Cusco
- 5 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 6 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 7 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 8 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 9 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 10 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 11 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 12 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 13 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 14 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 15 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 16 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 17 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 18 Private sightseeing
- 19 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 20 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 21 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 22 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?
- 23 private sightseeing
- 24 private tour options
- 25 Currency Woes