I just returned from a trip to the three Guianas -- Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana -- with short visits (due to flight itineraries) in Barbados and Trinidad & Tobago.
Travel within, and between, the three Guianas was much simpler than I had anticipated, and I worked with an excellent agent, based in Georgetown, Guyana, who made all my arrangements (hotels, excursion and transportation). While I do not expect that this region holds interest to many, I would be happy to answer questions from anyone looking to venture to this less-touristed part of South America.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 하나카지노＼＼【【【】AKR843.C0M【】】】＼＼하나카지노
- 2 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 3 My Lima Layover
- 4 Has anyone taken the 3:30am Cruz del Sur bus out of Lima?
- 5 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 6 Yohan, Why Not Suriname
- 7 Ten Days in Chile - TdP and Atacama
- 8 Booking Galapagos accommodation upon arrival in the high season
- 9 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 10 Travel Agency in Peru - Deborah Ferrari
- 11 Best Galapagos cruise itinerary when combining with land trips
- 12 Train to Aguas Calientes
- 13 help with a trip to south america
- 14 Restaurant ideas in Lima for my birthday
- 15 Mistura - anyone been?
- 16 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 17 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 18 Jungle Lodge Brazil
- 19 Tickets to enter Machu Picchu
- 20 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 21 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 22 Trip to the Amazon!
- 23 3 nights in Arequipa: music, baby alpaca, restaurant suggestions?
- 24 Peruvian Independence Day
- 25 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
Photos -- Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana