I just returned from a trip to the three Guianas -- Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana -- with short visits (due to flight itineraries) in Barbados and Trinidad & Tobago.
Travel within, and between, the three Guianas was much simpler than I had anticipated, and I worked with an excellent agent, based in Georgetown, Guyana, who made all my arrangements (hotels, excursion and transportation). While I do not expect that this region holds interest to many, I would be happy to answer questions from anyone looking to venture to this less-touristed part of South America.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Önline ☎ YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:844:291 :6706 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 CANON Installation ☎ 1:800:681:7208 CANON PRINTER Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 3 How many days in Medellin area?
- 4 Peru Trip for the Family
- 5 Pisco sours
- 6 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 7 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
- 8 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 9 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course
- 10 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 11 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 12 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 13 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 14 Finding a group to hike with
- 15 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 16 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 17 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 18 Galapagus July
- 19 The Atacama Desert
- 20 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 21 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 22 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 23 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 24 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 25 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
Photos -- Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana