I just returned from a trip to the three Guianas -- Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana -- with short visits (due to flight itineraries) in Barbados and Trinidad & Tobago.
Travel within, and between, the three Guianas was much simpler than I had anticipated, and I worked with an excellent agent, based in Georgetown, Guyana, who made all my arrangements (hotels, excursion and transportation). While I do not expect that this region holds interest to many, I would be happy to answer questions from anyone looking to venture to this less-touristed part of South America.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://trexmusclesite.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 2 Neruda's Isla Negra Home - Worth a Detour?
- 3 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 4 Trip to Amazon where to start
- 5 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 6 Another Amazing Trip to Patagonia
- 7 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 8 Flying Solo to South America
- 9 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 10 South American destinations for introverts?
- 11 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 12 Where to start in May?
- 13 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 14 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 15 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 16 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 17 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 18 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 19 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 20 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 21 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 22 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 23 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 24 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 25 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
Photos -- Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana