I was planning a trip for this summer to Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia with my girlfriend. However, we are quite worried about going through with it as many government websites (US, Canada, UK, etc) paint a scary picture of travel here. I was wondering if anyone who has travelled to these regions could give me an idea of how safe these countries actually are. Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 2 Language study in Brazil
- 3 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 4 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 5 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 6 Chile - IVA Tax
- 7 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 8 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 9 Trip Report
- 10 Argentina Holiday Help
- 11 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 12 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 13 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 14 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 15 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 16 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 17 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 18 1st South American adventure
- 19 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 20 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 21 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 22 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 23 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 24 For Neoptropical Birders
- 25 Columbia Questions