The old lady and I are traveling to Peru with the focus on Machu Picchu. We're flying in to Lima.
How much travel time should we leave for transfers from hotel to airport or hotel to train station?
Lima to Cuzco?
Cuzco to Aguas Calientes?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina airpass.
- 2 San Salvador Layover
- 3 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 4 South America this October
- 5 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 6 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 7 Fun adventure ...with 6 yr old
- 8 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 9 Layover in Lima
- 10 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 11 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 12 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 13 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 14 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 15 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 16 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 17 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 18 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 19 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 20 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 21 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 22 Santiago, Chile
- 23 limited time in Cusco
- 24 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 25 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?