The old lady and I are traveling to Peru with the focus on Machu Picchu. We're flying in to Lima.
How much travel time should we leave for transfers from hotel to airport or hotel to train station?
Lima to Cuzco?
Cuzco to Aguas Calientes?
Peru transfer times
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 JW Marriott Lima
- 2 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 3 Trip Report - Very Long
- 4 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 5 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 6 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 7 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 8 Quito recommendations
- 9 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 10 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 11 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 12 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 13 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 14 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 15 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 16 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 17 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 18 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 19 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 20 Ecuador-tour guides
- 21 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 22 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 23 lima airport transport
- 24 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 25 Father Daughter Trip to Peru