Has anyone ever used this company or know anything about it. They have an interesting mix of guided and do it yourself tours that I am interested in. Comments appreciated.Thanks
Peru Query Escaped Peru
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Luggage storage in Latacunga for the Quilotoa Loop?
- 2 Satellite phones allowed into Brazil?
- 3 Birding in Mindo
- 4 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 5 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 6 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 7 Help
- 8 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 9 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 10 Easter Day in Rio
- 11 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 12 Visiting Machu Picchu in August, need help with planning.
- 13 Wrapping Up the Trip Planning - A Few Final Questions
- 14 Costa Rica during Holy Week - need help
- 15 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 16 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 17 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 18 Three weeks in South America
- 19 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 20 Patagonia tour in April
- 21 5 days in Patgonia... review of itinerary
- 22 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 23 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 24 HIP - BACK problems.....Relief !
- 25 Off the beaten track