Hi guys, me and my boyfriend want to have a unique journey, before we get serious and... pregnant. We , too, are puzzled over going to Peru or China.In peru we will travel with friends , if we go, and we both speak spanish, so it will be a good chance to practise them. In china we have friends living in Beijing and Shangai, so we will be shown a bit around. I am an architect and I love chinese and asian food, and I know Shangai is the place to be. Also flights to China is much cheaper for us (we live in Athens, Greece). But being in the Andes, is an experience I might not be able to have later. Mind that we only have 12 days to travel, and with the economical crisis here we might not have a chance for the next few year to go anywhere... Thank you guys in advance
Peru or china? Or somewhere else...?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 2 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 3 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 4 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 5 Bogota
- 6 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 7 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 8 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 9 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 10 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 11 4 weeks in Chile
- 12 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 13 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 14 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 15 Para Ti, Brazil
- 16 Advice needed for Colombia
- 17 Chile and Argentina
- 18 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 19 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 20 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 21 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 22 El valle de Elquí
- 23 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 24 Columbia Questions
- 25 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia