Hi guys, me and my boyfriend want to have a unique journey, before we get serious and... pregnant. We , too, are puzzled over going to Peru or China.In peru we will travel with friends , if we go, and we both speak spanish, so it will be a good chance to practise them. In china we have friends living in Beijing and Shangai, so we will be shown a bit around. I am an architect and I love chinese and asian food, and I know Shangai is the place to be. Also flights to China is much cheaper for us (we live in Athens, Greece). But being in the Andes, is an experience I might not be able to have later. Mind that we only have 12 days to travel, and with the economical crisis here we might not have a chance for the next few year to go anywhere... Thank you guys in advance
Peru or china? Or somewhere else...?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 2 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 3 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 4 WWYD-time in Lima
- 5 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 6 Argentina Holiday Help
- 7 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 8 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 9 argentina & brazil
- 10 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 11 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 12 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 13 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 14 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 15 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 16 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 17 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 18 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 19 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 20 2 wks in Colombia
- 21 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 22 iguaza falls
- 23 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 24 Buenos Aries
- 25 Tour guide for Machu Picchu