Hi guys, me and my boyfriend want to have a unique journey, before we get serious and... pregnant. We , too, are puzzled over going to Peru or China.In peru we will travel with friends , if we go, and we both speak spanish, so it will be a good chance to practise them. In china we have friends living in Beijing and Shangai, so we will be shown a bit around. I am an architect and I love chinese and asian food, and I know Shangai is the place to be. Also flights to China is much cheaper for us (we live in Athens, Greece). But being in the Andes, is an experience I might not be able to have later. Mind that we only have 12 days to travel, and with the economical crisis here we might not have a chance for the next few year to go anywhere... Thank you guys in advance
Peru or china? Or somewhere else...?
- 1 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 2 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 3 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 4 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 5 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 6 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 7 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 8 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 9 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 10 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 11 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 12 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 13 Back to South America
- 14 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 15 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 16 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 17 Vaya Adventures
- 18 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 19 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 20 Flights on LAN
- 21 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 22 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 23 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 24 More suggested reading
- 25 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands