Hi guys, me and my boyfriend want to have a unique journey, before we get serious and... pregnant. We , too, are puzzled over going to Peru or China.In peru we will travel with friends , if we go, and we both speak spanish, so it will be a good chance to practise them. In china we have friends living in Beijing and Shangai, so we will be shown a bit around. I am an architect and I love chinese and asian food, and I know Shangai is the place to be. Also flights to China is much cheaper for us (we live in Athens, Greece). But being in the Andes, is an experience I might not be able to have later. Mind that we only have 12 days to travel, and with the economical crisis here we might not have a chance for the next few year to go anywhere... Thank you guys in advance
Peru or china? Or somewhere else...?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 2 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 3 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 4 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 5 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 6 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 7 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 8 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 9 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 10 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 11 Quito recommendations
- 12 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 13 Ecuador-tour guides
- 14 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 15 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 16 lima airport transport
- 17 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 18 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 19 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?
- 20 Argentina currency
- 21 Traveling to Peru for two weeks... Itinerary suggestions needed!!
- 22 End in sight for Chile reciprocity fee
- 23 Fishing near Iguazu Falls?
- 24 Seeking Tips for Upcoming Trip to Rio, Iguazu and Buenos Aires
- 25 Macchu Picchu - Going Solo?