I am going to be in Peru for 5 weeks at the very beginning of June 2014. I have plans on trekking the Santa Cruz trail near Huaraz and am wondering if I should wait till I get to Huaraz, acclimatize, then walk around and find a good company or buy the package before hand? I was also wondering how much it would roughly cost me if I were to wait? I heard you can get some pretty sweet deals that way. I will also be doing some sort of amazon trip, either in Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado. I am looking at the cheapest possible way to do this, I have looked at Eco Amazonia and they offer trips at a decent price. Has anyone been with this company or can recommend me something else? Lastly, I plan on traveling to Lake Titicaca and visiting the Uru people. Is it worth my time and money to go down there? I heard its a giant tourist trap...
Hope anyone of you can help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/virilityex-reviews/
- 2 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 3 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 4 Choquequirao Questions
- 5 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 6 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 7 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 8 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 9 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 10 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 11 Sixty days in Colombia
- 12 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 13 Cajamarca
- 14 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 15 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 16 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 17 Patagonia - Equipment
- 18 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 19 Chile or Argentina?
- 20 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 21 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 22 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 23 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed
- 24 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 25 Flights to Northern Peru