I am going to be in Peru for 5 weeks at the very beginning of June 2014. I have plans on trekking the Santa Cruz trail near Huaraz and am wondering if I should wait till I get to Huaraz, acclimatize, then walk around and find a good company or buy the package before hand? I was also wondering how much it would roughly cost me if I were to wait? I heard you can get some pretty sweet deals that way. I will also be doing some sort of amazon trip, either in Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado. I am looking at the cheapest possible way to do this, I have looked at Eco Amazonia and they offer trips at a decent price. Has anyone been with this company or can recommend me something else? Lastly, I plan on traveling to Lake Titicaca and visiting the Uru people. Is it worth my time and money to go down there? I heard its a giant tourist trap...
Hope anyone of you can help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementssupplier.com/primex-testo-max/
- 2 Peru Trip for the Family
- 3 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 4 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 5 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 6 2 weeks trip
- 7 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 8 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 9 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 10 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 11 WEBJET
- 12 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 13 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 14 Itineraries
- 15 Pantanal Lodges
- 16 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 17 3 weeks in South America
- 18 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 19 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 20 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 21 Chile wine tour
- 22 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 23 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 24 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 25 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?