New to the site, just researching info for my first ever trip to South America...exciting!!
I was just wondering if anybody had come across or has maybe even taken a bus with a company called Peru Hop? I found their facebook page and it seems like an interesting idea, something similar to the hop on hop off buses around Europe, but they seem very new, so was just wondering what things people have heard about them etc?
Their website is www.peruhop.com for anyone that doesn´t yet know anything about it
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 2 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 3 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 4 Para Ti, Brazil
- 5 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 6 4 weeks in Chile
- 7 Advice needed for Colombia
- 8 Chile and Argentina
- 9 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 10 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 11 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 12 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 13 El valle de Elquí
- 14 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 15 Columbia Questions
- 16 Bogota
- 17 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 18 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 19 Jewish sites and tour of Buenos Aires?
- 20 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 21 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 22 Galapagos in 5 days
- 23 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 24 Glover´s ongoing report - 2 months in Colombia
- 25 Plaza Hotel in Buenos Aires