New to the site, just researching info for my first ever trip to South America...exciting!!
I was just wondering if anybody had come across or has maybe even taken a bus with a company called Peru Hop? I found their facebook page and it seems like an interesting idea, something similar to the hop on hop off buses around Europe, but they seem very new, so was just wondering what things people have heard about them etc?
Their website is www.peruhop.com for anyone that doesn´t yet know anything about it
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://jackedmuscleextremeadvice.com/verutum-rx/
- 2 1.5 days in Rio
- 3 Peru Trip for the Family
- 4 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 5 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 6 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 7 2 weeks trip
- 8 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 9 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 10 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 11 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 12 WEBJET
- 13 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 14 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 15 Itineraries
- 16 Pantanal Lodges
- 17 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 18 3 weeks in South America
- 19 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 20 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 21 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 22 Chile wine tour
- 23 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 24 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 25 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?