New to the site, just researching info for my first ever trip to South America...exciting!!
I was just wondering if anybody had come across or has maybe even taken a bus with a company called Peru Hop? I found their facebook page and it seems like an interesting idea, something similar to the hop on hop off buses around Europe, but they seem very new, so was just wondering what things people have heard about them etc?
Their website is www.peruhop.com for anyone that doesn´t yet know anything about it
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip to Amazon where to start
- 2 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 3 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 4 Another Amazing Trip to Patagonia
- 5 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 6 Flying Solo to South America
- 7 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 8 South American destinations for introverts?
- 9 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 10 Where to start in May?
- 11 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 12 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 13 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 14 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 15 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 16 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 17 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 19 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 20 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 21 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 22 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 23 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 24 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 25 Machu Picchu...Doable?