Hi I'm wanting to travel from Australia to Peru to visit the sacred sights I have heard about. I will be traveling on my own and won't have a lot of money. How much can I expect to need to travel to lake titicaca , macchu picchu and are there other places there to see. Thanks
Peru , cost of travel to sacred sights
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 2 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 3 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 4 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 5 1st South American adventure
- 6 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 7 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 8 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 9 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 10 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 11 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 12 For Neoptropical Birders
- 13 Columbia Questions
- 14 Posadas-Paraguay-Brazil-Iguassu: Please, Help Find the Tour Operator
- 15 hotels in Buenos Aires
- 16 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 17 Ecuador Rain Forest with Pre-teens
- 18 Any suggestions for restaurants in Manaus?
- 19 Help with One Week, Christmas, Buenos Aires, solo female traveler
- 20 flights and hotels
- 21 Driver, Mendoza
- 22 Recommendations on where to buy an alpaca coat/jacket in Cusco?
- 23 amazon jungle trips
- 24 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 25 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down