We are planning a trip peru & bolivia for may of this year.
Wondering if anyone has tried driving from cusco to puno. or if anyone has suggestions of the best way to get from cusco to puno.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Safety warning?
- 2 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 3 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 4 Iguazu falls logistics
- 5 Cape Horn cruise in Feb. or March?
- 6 Packing for Chile in November
- 7 Lima stopover
- 8 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 9 Amazon side trip
- 10 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 11 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 12 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 13 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 14 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 15 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 16 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 17 Santiago - where to stay?
- 18 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 19 Tour guide/ agency
- 20 Patagonia Planning
- 21 Salta/NW Argentina, no car
- 22 March trip to Brazil
- 23 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 24 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 25 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days