I am hoping to go to South America for the first time for 3 weeks this Christmas Decemeber 18th until in and around January 10-12th.
I hope to go to Peru and Bolivia
Flying Dublin to Cusco, then Cusco Lima, Fly Lima to La Paz
Taking into consideration where would be nice on Christmas day and New Years Day and also what the weather would be like in these areas this time of year I would Greaaatly appreciate any tips and advice you can give me please?
What internal travel do you recommend? What would be the best places this time of year to visit and long should be spent in each place given the time frame.
Flights are very expensive for this time of year so if the trip is possible Id need to get booking soon but I’m not sure where to start.
Thanks a mil
Peru & Bolivia for 3 weeks over December 18th until January 12th
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 2 Christmas in Cusco
- 3 transportation in Brazil
- 4 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 5 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 6 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 7 Patagonia Chile
- 8 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 9 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 10 Easter Island flight delays?
- 11 argentina & brazil
- 12 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 13 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 14 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 15 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 16 Brazilian music
- 17 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 18 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 19 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 20 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 21 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 22 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 23 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 24 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 25 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?