I am hoping to go to South America for the first time for 3 weeks this Christmas Decemeber 18th until in and around January 10-12th.
I hope to go to Peru and Bolivia
Flying Dublin to Cusco, then Cusco Lima, Fly Lima to La Paz
Taking into consideration where would be nice on Christmas day and New Years Day and also what the weather would be like in these areas this time of year I would Greaaatly appreciate any tips and advice you can give me please?
What internal travel do you recommend? What would be the best places this time of year to visit and long should be spent in each place given the time frame.
Flights are very expensive for this time of year so if the trip is possible Id need to get booking soon but I’m not sure where to start.
Thanks a mil
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Local Community Guides Project
- 2 Best Trek in Peru? (Huayhuash Circuit vs Inca Trail)
- 3 Bariloche car rental
- 4 Avenue of Volcanoes
- 5 Trip Report: Studying Spanish in Quito and Cuenca 2007
- 6 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 7 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 Machu Picchu in January
- 9 Dining in Medellin
- 10 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 11 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 12 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 13 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 14 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 15 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 16 santiago chile area
- 17 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 18 Reflections on our South America trip
- 19 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 20 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 21 Chile: first cut a travel plan
- 22 Argentina and Bolivia in February and March?
- 23 visit in the area of Campinas,Brazil and weather
- 24 Buying show tickets to Cafe Tortoni
- 25 Iguazu Falls-"Best" Way to Reach/See
Peru & Bolivia for 3 weeks over December 18th until January 12th