I am hoping to go to South America for the first time for 3 weeks this Christmas Decemeber 18th until in and around January 10-12th.
I hope to go to Peru and Bolivia
Flying Dublin to Cusco, then Cusco Lima, Fly Lima to La Paz
Taking into consideration where would be nice on Christmas day and New Years Day and also what the weather would be like in these areas this time of year I would Greaaatly appreciate any tips and advice you can give me please?
What internal travel do you recommend? What would be the best places this time of year to visit and long should be spent in each place given the time frame.
Flights are very expensive for this time of year so if the trip is possible Id need to get booking soon but I’m not sure where to start.
Thanks a mil
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 WINDSTREAM 1888:260:2909 PASSWORD RESET CONTACT WINDSTREAM Tec*
- 2 2 weeks in Chile
- 3 Travel agency in Columbia
- 4 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 5 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 6 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 7 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 8 Cartagena tips
- 9 Argentina (Chile?)
- 10 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 11 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 12 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 13 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 14 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 15 What to skip in Argentina
- 16 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 17 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 18 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 19 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 20 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 21 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 22 Itineraries
- 23 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 24 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 25 Itinerary Help Argentina Chile Patagonia in 23 days
Peru & Bolivia for 3 weeks over December 18th until January 12th