I am hoping to go to South America for the first time for 3 weeks this Christmas Decemeber 18th until in and around January 10-12th.
I hope to go to Peru and Bolivia
Flying Dublin to Cusco, then Cusco Lima, Fly Lima to La Paz
Taking into consideration where would be nice on Christmas day and New Years Day and also what the weather would be like in these areas this time of year I would Greaaatly appreciate any tips and advice you can give me please?
What internal travel do you recommend? What would be the best places this time of year to visit and long should be spent in each place given the time frame.
Flights are very expensive for this time of year so if the trip is possible Id need to get booking soon but I’m not sure where to start.
Thanks a mil
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Making the most of Montevideo
- 2 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 3 Peru transport questioins
- 4 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 5 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 6 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 7 Insect repellent recommendations
- 8 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
- 9 Places to eat like a local
- 10 Galapagos
- 11 Chile Trekking options
- 12 Sunday Brunch at Alvear Palace with Avrooster
- 13 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 14 Taxi Ezeiza - BEWARE!
- 15 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 16 Fifteenth
- 17 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 18 Patagonia w/out Guide
- 19 Suggestions for Antarctica/Patagonia Tour Operator
- 20 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 21 LAN Stopover in Lima
- 22 Sixty days in Colombia
- 23 Packing advice for weather
- 24 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 25 Patagonia Planning
Peru & Bolivia for 3 weeks over December 18th until January 12th