I am hoping to go to South America for the first time for 3 weeks this Christmas Decemeber 18th until in and around January 10-12th.
I hope to go to Peru and Bolivia
Flying Dublin to Cusco, then Cusco Lima, Fly Lima to La Paz
Taking into consideration where would be nice on Christmas day and New Years Day and also what the weather would be like in these areas this time of year I would Greaaatly appreciate any tips and advice you can give me please?
What internal travel do you recommend? What would be the best places this time of year to visit and long should be spent in each place given the time frame.
Flights are very expensive for this time of year so if the trip is possible Id need to get booking soon but I’m not sure where to start.
Thanks a mil
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 2 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 3 Brasilia, So. Pantanal & Bonito
- 4 Buenos Aires hotel for 2 nights
- 5 Too Long, but ain't gonna' change
- 6 Travel to Bolivia
- 7 Argentina - Best of Salta in 4 days
- 8 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 9 Drive or Get Driven? Santiago > Valparaiso
- 10 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 11 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 12 Brazil. Reading lists
- 13 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 14 Any suggestions for tour companies for Inca Trail Trek to MP?
- 15 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 16 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 17 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 18 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 19 Cajamarca
- 20 Choquequirao Questions
- 21 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 22 Amazon and the Inca Trail
- 23 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 24 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 25 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
Peru & Bolivia for 3 weeks over December 18th until January 12th