I am hoping to go to South America for the first time for 3 weeks this Christmas Decemeber 18th until in and around January 10-12th.
I hope to go to Peru and Bolivia
Flying Dublin to Cusco, then Cusco Lima, Fly Lima to La Paz
Taking into consideration where would be nice on Christmas day and New Years Day and also what the weather would be like in these areas this time of year I would Greaaatly appreciate any tips and advice you can give me please?
What internal travel do you recommend? What would be the best places this time of year to visit and long should be spent in each place given the time frame.
Flights are very expensive for this time of year so if the trip is possible Id need to get booking soon but I’m not sure where to start.
Thanks a mil
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 2 salkantay trek
- 3 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 4 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 5 Rainbow mountain trek
- 6 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 7 Cusco/Machu Picchu Trip
- 8 Trip Report : Peru, Bolivia and Argentina
- 9 Huayhuash Circuit in May - good-value trekking companies
- 10 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 11 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 12 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 13 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 14 Iquitos
- 15 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 16 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 17 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 18 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 19 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 20 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 21 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 22 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 23 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 24 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 25 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
Peru & Bolivia for 3 weeks over December 18th until January 12th