I am hoping to go to South America for the first time for 3 weeks this Christmas Decemeber 18th until in and around January 10-12th.
I hope to go to Peru and Bolivia
Flying Dublin to Cusco, then Cusco Lima, Fly Lima to La Paz
Taking into consideration where would be nice on Christmas day and New Years Day and also what the weather would be like in these areas this time of year I would Greaaatly appreciate any tips and advice you can give me please?
What internal travel do you recommend? What would be the best places this time of year to visit and long should be spent in each place given the time frame.
Flights are very expensive for this time of year so if the trip is possible Id need to get booking soon but I’m not sure where to start.
Thanks a mil
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Need Lima restaurant recs
- 2 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 3 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 4 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 5 Expat meet up.
- 6 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 7 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 8 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 9 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 10 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 11 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 12 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 13 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 14 Sixty days in Colombia
- 15 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 16 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 17 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 18 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 19 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 20 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 21 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 22 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 23 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 24 summer olympics in Rio
- 25 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End
Peru & Bolivia for 3 weeks over December 18th until January 12th