I am hoping to go to South America for the first time for 3 weeks this Christmas Decemeber 18th until in and around January 10-12th.
I hope to go to Peru and Bolivia
Flying Dublin to Cusco, then Cusco Lima, Fly Lima to La Paz
Taking into consideration where would be nice on Christmas day and New Years Day and also what the weather would be like in these areas this time of year I would Greaaatly appreciate any tips and advice you can give me please?
What internal travel do you recommend? What would be the best places this time of year to visit and long should be spent in each place given the time frame.
Flights are very expensive for this time of year so if the trip is possible Id need to get booking soon but I’m not sure where to start.
Thanks a mil
Peru & Bolivia for 3 weeks over December 18th until January 12th
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 2 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 3 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 4 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 5 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 6 Para Ti, Brazil
- 7 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 8 4 weeks in Chile
- 9 Advice needed for Colombia
- 10 Chile and Argentina
- 11 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 12 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 13 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 14 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 15 El valle de Elquí
- 16 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 17 Columbia Questions
- 18 Bogota
- 19 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 20 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 21 Jewish sites and tour of Buenos Aires?
- 22 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 23 Galapagos in 5 days
- 24 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 25 Glover´s ongoing report - 2 months in Colombia