Me and my wife planning an trip to South-America, iterinary as follows:
Day 1: Arrive in Lima, Peru
Day 2 - 3: Travel to Cusco. Sightseeing of old Incan Empire
Day 4: Trip to Incas Sacred Valley
Day 5: Trip to Machu-Picchu
Day 6 - 7: Return Cusco. Journey to Puno for Lake Titicaca
Day 8: Cross border into Bolivia. Travel to La Paz
Day 9: Travel to Uyuni
Day 10 - 11: Travel to Salt Lakes
Day 12: Cross border from Bolivia to Chile
Day 13 - 14: San Pedro de Atacama & Tatio-Geysers
Day 15 - 16: Travel to Santiago-Chile for onward Journey
Traveler's are Couple (Husband 40 yrs. + Wife 35 yrs.), so all Accommodation/Food/Transport/Sightseeing will be SHARED.
I have also browsed website of several leading Organized (but also called BUDGET) Travel companies, every one seems to be charging anywhere from US$ 4,000 to US$ 6,000 per person for the whole-trip.
Budget: US$ 1,600 per person (total US$ 3,200 for Couple). About US$ 100 person per day average including Accommodation/Food/Transport/Sightseeing. Can this trip be done in above budget ? Please suggest/help/advise, thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 스위피 주소 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 게임몽주소 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 4 Argentina with a touch of Chile and some help needed
- 5 Cusco area and Machu Picchu guide
- 6 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 7 Argentina vs Chile
- 8 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 9 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 10 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 11 Avianca business class
- 12 Planning Argentina Trip
- 13 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 14 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 15 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 16 Feria de las flores
- 17 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 18 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 19 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 20 comments
- 21 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 22 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 23 Huacachina, Peru
- 24 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 25 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro