I am planning a trip to Peru, Machu Picchu and its surroundings. This would be our first time to South America. What do you all recommend we do and see? We are contemplating any where form 8 to 12 days. We are thinking of jumping to Argentina Or Brazil. Not sure if thats doable or if we should just spend the time in Peru? All your help would be greatly appreciated. Suggestions, links etc...
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 International transfer Buenos Aires AEP
- 2 Peru 18 day itinerary help please!
- 3 Panama, Ecuador and Colombia trip report
- 4 Peru/Amazon/ Machy Picchu Family Vacation
- 5 galapagos island
- 6 Peru's Amazon and the Heat - Iquitos Ceiba Tops Lodge vs. Puerto Maldonado
- 7 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 8 Thinking of OAT trip to Machu Picchu, Galapagos and Amazon Rain Forest
- 9 christmas in buenos aires
- 10 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 11 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 12 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 13 Best Latin American countries!
- 14 Peru in Late February?
- 15 Sao Paulo
- 16 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 17 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 18 Salud !
- 19 Cartagena
- 20 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 21 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 22 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 23 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 24 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 25 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales