I am planning a trip to Peru, Machu Picchu and its surroundings. This would be our first time to South America. What do you all recommend we do and see? We are contemplating any where form 8 to 12 days. We are thinking of jumping to Argentina Or Brazil. Not sure if thats doable or if we should just spend the time in Peru? All your help would be greatly appreciated. Suggestions, links etc...
Thanks in advance,
Peru & Argentina or Peru & Brazil
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Help with Logistics for Machu Picchu, please?
- 2 Solo female travelling around South America
- 3 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 4 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 5 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 6 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 7 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 8 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 9 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 10 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 11 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 12 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 13 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 14 Quito: Old city or new?
- 15 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 16 Bogota
- 17 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 18 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 19 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 20 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 21 4 weeks in Chile
- 22 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 23 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 24 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 25 Para Ti, Brazil