I am planning a trip to Peru, Machu Picchu and its surroundings. This would be our first time to South America. What do you all recommend we do and see? We are contemplating any where form 8 to 12 days. We are thinking of jumping to Argentina Or Brazil. Not sure if thats doable or if we should just spend the time in Peru? All your help would be greatly appreciated. Suggestions, links etc...
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 10 days - Rio/Iguazu and...?
- 2 Travel in Chile- Itinerary advice please
- 3 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 4 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 5 Is 8 days too much time in Buenos Aires
- 6 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 7 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 8 Horseback riding Peru Cusco - Machu Picchu Ranch El Chalan - Urubamba
- 9 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 10 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 11 HELP-- Argentina in March
- 12 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 13 Galapagos Add Ons
- 14 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 15 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 16 Trip Report Ecuador
- 17 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 18 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 19 Day trips from Montevideo
- 20 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 21 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 22 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 23 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 24 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 25 Ecuador, Places to shop