I am planning a trip to Peru, Machu Picchu and its surroundings. This would be our first time to South America. What do you all recommend we do and see? We are contemplating any where form 8 to 12 days. We are thinking of jumping to Argentina Or Brazil. Not sure if thats doable or if we should just spend the time in Peru? All your help would be greatly appreciated. Suggestions, links etc...
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 7 Things to do in Peru
- 2 Getting thru airport security Buenos Aires
- 3 Atm & credit card use in Peru
- 4 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 5 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 6 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 7 Need Lima restaurant recs
- 8 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 9 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 10 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 11 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 12 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 13 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 14 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 15 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 16 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 17 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 18 Sixty days in Colombia
- 19 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 20 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 21 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 22 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 23 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 24 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 25 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?