I am planning a trip to Peru, Machu Picchu and its surroundings. This would be our first time to South America. What do you all recommend we do and see? We are contemplating any where form 8 to 12 days. We are thinking of jumping to Argentina Or Brazil. Not sure if thats doable or if we should just spend the time in Peru? All your help would be greatly appreciated. Suggestions, links etc...
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 2 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 3 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 4 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 5 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 6 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 7 Choquequirao Questions
- 8 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 9 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 10 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 11 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 12 Sixty days in Colombia
- 13 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 14 Cajamarca
- 15 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 16 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 17 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 18 Patagonia - Equipment
- 19 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 20 Chile or Argentina?
- 21 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 22 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 23 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 24 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed
- 25 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina