Does anyone have any suggestions on where the best place is to either exchange currency or withdraw ATM money using a debit card for either Peru or Brazil? More specifically, Rio de Janeiro and Cuzco. I am planning on just using my debit card in the airport at an ATM but wasn't sure if this is the best option, especially if I'm trying to get smaller denominations.
Peru and Brazil Currency
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 2 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 3 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 4 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 5 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 6 1 day in Rio
- 7 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 8 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 9 Solo female travelling around South America
- 10 Bariloche car rental
- 11 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 12 Galapagos Islands
- 13 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 14 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 15 Day trip to Paracas
- 16 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 17 Peru trip
- 18 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 19 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 20 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!
- 21 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 22 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 23 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 24 Mendoza - Wine Lodges robberies
- 25 Logistics for visit to Lake Titicaca