Does anyone have any suggestions on where the best place is to either exchange currency or withdraw ATM money using a debit card for either Peru or Brazil? More specifically, Rio de Janeiro and Cuzco. I am planning on just using my debit card in the airport at an ATM but wasn't sure if this is the best option, especially if I'm trying to get smaller denominations.
Peru and Brazil Currency
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Birding in Mindo
- 2 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 3 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 4 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 5 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 6 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 7 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 8 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 9 Peru Escorted Travel
- 10 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 11 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 12 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 13 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 14 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 15 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 16 2 weeks in Argentina
- 17 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 18 Back to South America
- 19 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 20 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 21 JW Marriott Lima
- 22 Trip Report - Very Long
- 23 Quito recommendations
- 24 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 25 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?