We are planning a trip of three and half weeks to Peru and Bolivia in September. We are a family of 2 grown up children(15 and 22) who will drag the old folks around(57and 60). We are unspoiled backpacker type travelers and have holidayed through parts of Asia in the last few (30) years. We will fly into Lima and fly out of La Paz. In Peru the places we are planning on visiting are Paracas, Ica, Arequipa and Colca canyon, Cusco and its surroundings and Lake Titicaca. From here to La Paz and then to the salt flats near Uyuni. Back to La Paz and home. I would appreciate advice as to any other places we should visit and the best route we should take to fit it all in. We would prefer to fly or train when possible as apposed to very long bus trips. All information both detailed and general would be gladly received.
Thank you in advance, Brian
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 2 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 3 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 4 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 5 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 6 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 7 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 8 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 9 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 10 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 11 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour
- 12 Volunteering in South America, maybe Peru?
- 13 Atacama and ????
- 14 Departure Tax leaving Colombia
- 15 Travel to Peru in 2 weeks
- 16 How Long Before departure @Bogota Airport Arrival Time
- 17 Tarapoto
- 18 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 19 Patagonia!
- 20 South america to Easter Island then to Tahiti
- 21 Travel from Valparaiso, Chile to Santiago.
- 22 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 23 Interested in opinions on Chile itinerary
- 24 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 25 Machu Picchu train tickets online