We are planning a trip of three and half weeks to Peru and Bolivia in September. We are a family of 2 grown up children(15 and 22) who will drag the old folks around(57and 60). We are unspoiled backpacker type travelers and have holidayed through parts of Asia in the last few (30) years. We will fly into Lima and fly out of La Paz. In Peru the places we are planning on visiting are Paracas, Ica, Arequipa and Colca canyon, Cusco and its surroundings and Lake Titicaca. From here to La Paz and then to the salt flats near Uyuni. Back to La Paz and home. I would appreciate advice as to any other places we should visit and the best route we should take to fit it all in. We would prefer to fly or train when possible as apposed to very long bus trips. All information both detailed and general would be gladly received.
Thank you in advance, Brian
Peru and Bolivia
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 2 Trip Report - Very Long
- 3 JW Marriott Lima
- 4 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 5 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 6 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 7 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 8 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 9 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 10 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 11 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 12 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 13 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 14 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 15 Quito recommendations
- 16 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 17 Ecuador-tour guides
- 18 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 19 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 20 lima airport transport
- 21 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 22 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 23 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?
- 24 Argentina currency
- 25 Traveling to Peru for two weeks... Itinerary suggestions needed!!