We are planning a trip of three and half weeks to Peru and Bolivia in September. We are a family of 2 grown up children(15 and 22) who will drag the old folks around(57and 60). We are unspoiled backpacker type travelers and have holidayed through parts of Asia in the last few (30) years. We will fly into Lima and fly out of La Paz. In Peru the places we are planning on visiting are Paracas, Ica, Arequipa and Colca canyon, Cusco and its surroundings and Lake Titicaca. From here to La Paz and then to the salt flats near Uyuni. Back to La Paz and home. I would appreciate advice as to any other places we should visit and the best route we should take to fit it all in. We would prefer to fly or train when possible as apposed to very long bus trips. All information both detailed and general would be gladly received.
Thank you in advance, Brian
Peru and Bolivia
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 2 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 3 Lima to Foz
- 4 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 5 SA for the first time. solo,female
- 6 Language study in Brazil
- 7 A few specific questions about activities in Argentina with kids
- 8 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 9 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 10 Car rental in Patagonia
- 11 Itinerary Feedback
- 12 Chile Private Tour
- 13 Columbia Questions
- 14 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 15 Argentina Holiday Help
- 16 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 17 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 18 Chile - IVA Tax
- 19 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 20 Trip Report
- 21 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 22 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 23 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 24 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 25 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina