I am posting again for one last question and thanks for all your help. If you can choose between the Tambopata Research Station or the Manu Wildlife Reserve, which would be better for wildlife/birds, clay licks, canopy tower, food and guides? I guess you will only know this if you have been to both or know someone that has. Thanks again, Joanie
PERU AMAZON TRIP
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 2 Peru versus Bolivia
- 3 Heart of the Inca
- 4 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 5 La Paz to Santiago - route choices
- 6 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 7 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 8 2 nights in Torres Del Paine - Which route and refugio?
- 9 Argentinians in Punta Del Este!!
- 10 Still Planning But Getting Close!
- 11 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 12 WWYD-time in Lima
- 13 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 14 Argentina Holiday Help
- 15 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 16 argentina & brazil
- 17 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 18 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 19 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 20 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 21 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 22 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 23 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 24 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 25 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?