I am posting again for one last question and thanks for all your help. If you can choose between the Tambopata Research Station or the Manu Wildlife Reserve, which would be better for wildlife/birds, clay licks, canopy tower, food and guides? I guess you will only know this if you have been to both or know someone that has. Thanks again, Joanie
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.usadrugguide.com/bisou-ageless-moisturizer/
- 2 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 3 salkantay trek
- 4 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 5 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 6 Rainbow mountain trek
- 7 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 8 Cusco/Machu Picchu Trip
- 9 Trip Report : Peru, Bolivia and Argentina
- 10 Huayhuash Circuit in May - good-value trekking companies
- 11 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 12 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 13 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 14 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 15 Iquitos
- 16 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 17 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 18 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 19 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 20 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 21 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 22 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 23 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 24 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 25 Agency to purchase tickets to US