I am posting again for one last question and thanks for all your help. If you can choose between the Tambopata Research Station or the Manu Wildlife Reserve, which would be better for wildlife/birds, clay licks, canopy tower, food and guides? I guess you will only know this if you have been to both or know someone that has. Thanks again, Joanie
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Get Passport Online, Drivers License, Birth Certificate,ID
- 2 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 3 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 4 Tarapoto
- 5 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 6 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 7 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 8 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 9 Peru in December
- 10 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 11 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 12 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 13 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 14 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!
- 15 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 16 Packing for Galapagos Cruise - Lessons Learned
- 17 Campinas and Natal help
- 18 Ecuador Haciendas and Weather
- 19 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 20 Uruguay for wildlife
- 21 A month in Argentina--what would you do?
- 22 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 23 45 days in Colombia - Our Experience
- 24 Ecuador safe travel
- 25 Iguassu Falls footwear?