I am posting again for one last question and thanks for all your help. If you can choose between the Tambopata Research Station or the Manu Wildlife Reserve, which would be better for wildlife/birds, clay licks, canopy tower, food and guides? I guess you will only know this if you have been to both or know someone that has. Thanks again, Joanie
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 2 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 3 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 4 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 5 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 6 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 7 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 8 days in Ecudor
- 9 Northeast Brazil
- 10 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 11 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 12 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 13 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 14 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 15 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 16 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 17 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 18 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 19 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 20 Lima - driver for hire
- 21 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 22 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 23 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!
- 24 First trip to Argentina - should we just stay in Buenos Aires?
- 25 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?