I am posting again for one last question and thanks for all your help. If you can choose between the Tambopata Research Station or the Manu Wildlife Reserve, which would be better for wildlife/birds, clay licks, canopy tower, food and guides? I guess you will only know this if you have been to both or know someone that has. Thanks again, Joanie
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 2 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 3 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 4 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 5 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 6 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 7 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 8 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 9 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 10 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 11 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 12 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 13 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 14 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 15 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 16 Where to start in May?
- 17 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 18 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 19 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 20 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 21 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?
- 22 Santiago & Valparaiso - Attire Questions
- 23 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 24 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 25 Argentina October 2016