Hi Everyone -
I am planning a 9-11 day tour in Peru for the end of October. The only company I have really looked into so far is Virgin Vacations, although I can't seem to find any solid reviews on traveler's experiences. I understand that they operate with Gate1.
Has anyone used these companies to plan their trip to Peru? Would like to ideally find one inclusive of airfare / hotel / tours / etc.
Let me know your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Where to Spend 10 Days in June/July! Central v. South America
- 2 Home exchange to Brazil: cultural differences.
- 3 house/apartment rental
- 4 Renting house in Bariloche
- 5 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 6 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 7 Uruguay for wildlife
- 8 Elevation acclimatization, transportation, and lodging help!?
- 9 Car and Driver in Rio De Janeiro
- 10 Wha to expect from Cartagena, Colombia.
- 11 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 12 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 13 El Calafate excursions
- 14 Ecuador earthquake
- 15 Peru & Ecuador
- 16 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 17 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 18 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 19 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 20 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 21 Stray Dogs?
- 22 Salkantay trek
- 23 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon
- 24 Visiting Alagoas or Boipeba
- 25 Need suggestions about 7 days Cusco itinerary
Peru - 9-11 Days Inclusive - Travel Agency Recommendations
Hi Everyone -