Hi Everyone -
I am planning a 9-11 day tour in Peru for the end of October. The only company I have really looked into so far is Virgin Vacations, although I can't seem to find any solid reviews on traveler's experiences. I understand that they operate with Gate1.
Has anyone used these companies to plan their trip to Peru? Would like to ideally find one inclusive of airfare / hotel / tours / etc.
Let me know your thoughts!
Peru - 9-11 Days Inclusive - Travel Agency Recommendations
Hi Everyone -
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 2 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 3 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 4 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 5 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 6 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary
- 7 Christmas in the Andes (Peru & Ecuador)
- 8 Three weeks in South America
- 9 TRIP DO COLOMBIA
- 10 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 11 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 12 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 13 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 14 Easter Day in Rio
- 15 Argentina Trip report
- 16 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 17 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 18 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 19 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 20 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 21 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 22 Patagonia tour
- 23 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 24 Patagonia tour in April
- 25 Patagonia tour