Hi Everyone -
I am planning a 9-11 day tour in Peru for the end of October. The only company I have really looked into so far is Virgin Vacations, although I can't seem to find any solid reviews on traveler's experiences. I understand that they operate with Gate1.
Has anyone used these companies to plan their trip to Peru? Would like to ideally find one inclusive of airfare / hotel / tours / etc.
Let me know your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Machu Picchu in January
- 2 Dangers of crossing Darien Gap
- 3 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 4 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 5 Cusco Airport to Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza hotel
- 6 Accessibility to Igassu Falls
- 7 Rio Water Quality
- 8 Brazil Tourist Safety tip request
- 9 Galapagos with/Natural Habitat Adventures?
- 10 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 11 Two day stay in Lima
- 12 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 13 Cities near santiago chile?
- 14 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 15 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 16 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 17 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 18 Uyuni Salar Tour Company
- 19 Trip Evacuation Insurance for the Galapagos
- 20 Travelers insurance in Patagonia - need it?
- 21 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 22 60 day Trip to South America
- 23 3 week itinerary for Peru
- 24 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 25 Buenos Aires
Peru - 9-11 Days Inclusive - Travel Agency Recommendations
Hi Everyone -