Hi Everyone -
I am planning a 9-11 day tour in Peru for the end of October. The only company I have really looked into so far is Virgin Vacations, although I can't seem to find any solid reviews on traveler's experiences. I understand that they operate with Gate1.
Has anyone used these companies to plan their trip to Peru? Would like to ideally find one inclusive of airfare / hotel / tours / etc.
Let me know your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Visiting Iguazu Falls From Rio
- 2 Iguazu Falls-"Best" Way to Reach/See
- 3 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 4 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 5 Help us plan our dream SA trip!
- 6 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 7 Avenue of Volcanoes
- 8 Waterfalls near Puyo, Tena, and Baeza in Ecuador
- 9 Best Trek in Peru? (Huayhuash Circuit vs Inca Trail)
- 10 Bariloche car rental
- 11 Trip Report: Studying Spanish in Quito and Cuenca 2007
- 12 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 Machu Picchu in January
- 14 Dining in Medellin
- 15 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 16 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 17 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 18 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 19 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 20 santiago chile area
- 21 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 22 Reflections on our South America trip
- 23 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 24 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 25 Chile: first cut a travel plan
Peru - 9-11 Days Inclusive - Travel Agency Recommendations
Hi Everyone -