We are planning our first trip to south america and we plan to visit Peru next year.
We are thinking of visiting in Aug-Sep for 8-10 days. When is the weather best for visiting Peru?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 2 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 3 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 4 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 5 Trip Report Ecuador
- 6 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 7 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 8 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 9 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 10 Day trips from Montevideo
- 11 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 12 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 13 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 14 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 15 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 16 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 17 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 18 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 19 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 20 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 21 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour
- 22 Volunteering in South America, maybe Peru?
- 23 Atacama and ????
- 24 Departure Tax leaving Colombia
- 25 Travel to Peru in 2 weeks