We are planning our first trip to south america and we plan to visit Peru next year.
We are thinking of visiting in Aug-Sep for 8-10 days. When is the weather best for visiting Peru?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Does anyone have experience with Discovery-tours by gate 1,
- 2 Peru- Recommendation for tour company to customize 14 day trip
- 3 Argentina
- 4 Tucantravel company.
- 5 Trelew to Peninsula Valdes
- 6 Help Planning Atacama for Next Week!
- 7 Amy Peru and Chile! (A possibly over enthusiastic trip report)
- 8 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 9 Bolivia & Argentina itinerary help
- 10 6 Weeks - Argentina and/or Peru/Colombia? too much in this time?
- 11 Ship travel to South America
- 12 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 13 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 14 Need some help with ideas for Argentina and Chile in 2017 please!
- 15 Solo travellers in Chile
- 16 Living in rural South America
- 17 Where to eat in Quito and Cuzco?
- 18 Manufacturer of alpaca clothes!
- 19 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 20 galapagos island
- 21 Huayna Picchu ticket
- 22 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 23 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 24 Is Buenos Aires cold in September
- 25 Colombia - Cycle holiday for 1 month