We are planning our first trip to south america and we plan to visit Peru next year.
We are thinking of visiting in Aug-Sep for 8-10 days. When is the weather best for visiting Peru?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 2 Uyuni Salar Tour Company
- 3 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 4 Trip Evacuation Insurance for the Galapagos
- 5 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 6 Travelers insurance in Patagonia - need it?
- 7 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 8 60 day Trip to South America
- 9 3 week itinerary for Peru
- 10 Cities near santiago chile?
- 11 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 12 Buenos Aires
- 13 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 14 Buenos Aires with bad knee
- 15 Hotels in Argentina
- 16 Two day stay in Lima
- 17 Patagonia August 29 - September 7
- 18 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 19 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 20 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 21 Need itinerary advice for one month trip
- 22 Cusco Airport to Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza hotel
- 23 Peru itinerary
- 24 Questions On Packing For Patagonia
- 25 Need Help in Planning JuneItinerary for South Ameirca