I will be traveling to Peru from December 25-January 8 with 2 other people. We will be landing in Lima on December 26th at 5am. Points of interest are: Lima, Cuzco/Machu Picchu and Ollantaytambo to adjust to the altitude in that area, and hoping to reach the Amazon region if possible!
I am having a hard time mapping out the itinerary in regards to where to start/end. One person will be leaving on January 6th so I would like to be in an area where she can get to Lima fairly easily without interrupting our portion of the vacation.
I am also wondering if we should do the hike up to Machu Picchu or take the train. Any recommendations?
We will obviously be in Peru for New Years Eve so I am also curious if there is a specific place that would be nice to celebrate in.
Thanks in advance for your input!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 카지노정글／／【【ＡkＡ8８9、Ｃ0M】】／／카지노정글
- 2 사설프로토 ▣§▣ LET-CC.COM 추:gobet
- 3 에이플러스바카라／／【【ＡkＡ8８9、Ｃ0M】】／／에이플러스바카라
- 4 Packing for 8 Days in Ecuador
- 5 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 6 Weight limits on Peru trains
- 7 Ten Days in Chile - TdP and Atacama
- 8 Travel Agency in Peru - Deborah Ferrari
- 9 Buying entrance tickets to Machu Picchu - online not working
- 10 Has anyone taken the 3:30am Cruz del Sur bus out of Lima?
- 11 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 12 Yohan, Why Not Suriname
- 13 Booking Galapagos accommodation upon arrival in the high season
- 14 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 15 Best Galapagos cruise itinerary when combining with land trips
- 16 Train to Aguas Calientes
- 17 help with a trip to south america
- 18 Restaurant ideas in Lima for my birthday
- 19 Mistura - anyone been?
- 20 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 21 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 22 Jungle Lodge Brazil
- 23 Tickets to enter Machu Picchu
- 24 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 25 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO