I'm planning to travel to Peru with my girlfriend on July for 12 days. I have never been there.
We would like to visit :
- Lima ( 1- 2 nights),
- Machu Pichu, Aguas Calientes, Pisac, (4 nights),
- Puno/Lake Titicaca (2 nights, is it enough?)
- Colca Canyon, if possible, in this period (3 nights)
I would like some help with the itinerary.
Thanks in advance,
Peru 12 days
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 WWYD-time in Lima
- 2 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 3 Argentina Holiday Help
- 4 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 5 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 6 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 7 argentina & brazil
- 8 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 9 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 10 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 11 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 12 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 13 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 14 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 15 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 16 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 17 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 18 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 19 2 wks in Colombia
- 20 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 21 iguaza falls
- 22 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 23 Buenos Aries
- 24 Tour guide for Machu Picchu
- 25 Travel to Ecuador in pregnancy