I'm planning to travel to Peru with my girlfriend on July for 12 days. I have never been there.
We would like to visit :
- Lima ( 1- 2 nights),
- Machu Pichu, Aguas Calientes, Pisac, (4 nights),
- Puno/Lake Titicaca (2 nights, is it enough?)
- Colca Canyon, if possible, in this period (3 nights)
I would like some help with the itinerary.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Windows 10 install@ CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 3 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 4 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 5 Manaus
- 6 Pantanal Lodges
- 7 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 8 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 9 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 10 Avianca business class
- 11 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 12 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 13 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 14 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 15 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 16 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 17 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 18 How many days in Medellin area?
- 19 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 20 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 21 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 22 Peru Trip for the Family
- 23 Pisco sours
- 24 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
- 25 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver