I'm planning to travel to Peru (only Andes not the Amazon) with my girlfriend on July, for 10-12 days.
I would like some tips and suggestions about the itinerary:
- Lima (1 night)
- Machu Pichu ( we don't want to do the 4 day Inca trail), Cuzco and Valle Sagrado (3 nights)
would you suggest a base?
- Puno/lake Titicaca (2 nights)
- Colca Canyon (3 nights)
- Lima (1 night), and back home.
I have a lot of doubts about visiting Machu Pichu in one day tour: is it necessary to book in advance(train, bus, park ticket)
Whay do you think about the itinerary?
Thanks in advance,
peru 12 days
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 10 days in Argentina
- 2 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 3 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 4 Peruvian Amazon
- 5 Peru, help cutting costs
- 6 cartagena , columbia
- 7 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 8 Peru Itinerary Help
- 9 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 10 driving to salvador
- 11 february/march- where to go?
- 12 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 13 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 14 Birding in Mindo
- 15 Iguazu accomodation
- 16 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 17 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 18 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 19 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 20 Driving Advice for El Calafate to Torres Del Paine in early October
- 21 Peru: a month travel in February
- 22 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 23 Trip to Machu Picchu, Amazing Place!!!
- 24 Off the beaten track
- 25 Solo female travelling around South America