I'm planning to travel to Peru (only Andes not the Amazon) with my girlfriend on July, for 10-12 days.
I would like some tips and suggestions about the itinerary:
- Lima (1 night)
- Machu Pichu ( we don't want to do the 4 day Inca trail), Cuzco and Valle Sagrado (3 nights)
would you suggest a base?
- Puno/lake Titicaca (2 nights)
- Colca Canyon (3 nights)
- Lima (1 night), and back home.
I have a lot of doubts about visiting Machu Pichu in one day tour: is it necessary to book in advance(train, bus, park ticket)
Whay do you think about the itinerary?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Huayhuash Circuit in May - good-value trekking companies
- 2 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 3 Trip Report : Peru, Bolivia and Argentina
- 4 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 5 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 6 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 7 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 8 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 9 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 10 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 11 Iquitos
- 12 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 13 Rainbow mountain trek
- 14 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 15 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 16 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 17 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 18 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 19 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 20 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 21 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 22 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 23 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
- 24 Bariloche car rental
- 25 Guide recommendation Cusco Sacred Valley Machu Picchu