I'm planning to travel to Peru (only Andes not the Amazon) with my girlfriend on July, for 10-12 days.
I would like some tips and suggestions about the itinerary:
- Lima (1 night)
- Machu Pichu ( we don't want to do the 4 day Inca trail), Cuzco and Valle Sagrado (3 nights)
would you suggest a base?
- Puno/lake Titicaca (2 nights)
- Colca Canyon (3 nights)
- Lima (1 night), and back home.
I have a lot of doubts about visiting Machu Pichu in one day tour: is it necessary to book in advance(train, bus, park ticket)
Whay do you think about the itinerary?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 click here: https://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vtrex-male-enhancement/
- 2 2 weeks trip
- 3 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 4 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 5 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 6 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 7 WEBJET
- 8 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 9 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 10 Itineraries
- 11 Pantanal Lodges
- 12 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 13 3 weeks in South America
- 14 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 15 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 16 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 17 Chile wine tour
- 18 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 19 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 20 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 21 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 22 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 23 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017
- 24 Help planning trip to Chile (Patagonia and Lakes District) in late October
- 25 Travel to Salta/Jujuy