I'm planning to travel to Peru (only Andes not the Amazon) with my girlfriend on July, for 10-12 days.
I would like some tips and suggestions about the itinerary:
- Lima (1 night)
- Machu Pichu ( we don't want to do the 4 day Inca trail), Cuzco and Valle Sagrado (3 nights)
would you suggest a base?
- Puno/lake Titicaca (2 nights)
- Colca Canyon (3 nights)
- Lima (1 night), and back home.
I have a lot of doubts about visiting Machu Pichu in one day tour: is it necessary to book in advance(train, bus, park ticket)
Whay do you think about the itinerary?
Thanks in advance,
peru 12 days
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 2 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 3 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 4 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 5 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 6 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 7 Easter Day in Rio
- 8 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 9 Patagonia tour
- 10 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 11 Patagonia tour in April
- 12 Patagonia tour
- 13 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 14 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 15 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 16 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 17 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 18 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 19 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 20 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 21 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 22 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 23 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 24 Interesting places to eat in BA?
- 25 Peru and Galapagos Islands Itinerary Feedback and Suggestions