I'm planning to travel to Peru (only Andes not the Amazon) with my girlfriend on July, for 10-12 days.
I would like some tips and suggestions about the itinerary:
- Lima (1 night)
- Machu Pichu ( we don't want to do the 4 day Inca trail), Cuzco and Valle Sagrado (3 nights)
would you suggest a base?
- Puno/lake Titicaca (2 nights)
- Colca Canyon (3 nights)
- Lima (1 night), and back home.
I have a lot of doubts about visiting Machu Pichu in one day tour: is it necessary to book in advance(train, bus, park ticket)
Whay do you think about the itinerary?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buenos Aires hotel for 2 nights
- 2 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 3 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 4 Brazil. Reading lists
- 5 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 6 Any suggestions for tour companies for Inca Trail Trek to MP?
- 7 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 8 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 9 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 10 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 11 Cajamarca
- 12 Choquequirao Questions
- 13 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 14 Amazon and the Inca Trail
- 15 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 16 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 17 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 18 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 19 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 20 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 21 Sixty days in Colombia
- 22 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 23 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 24 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 25 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta