I'm interested in travelling through Patagonia by car, in October, together with my girlfriend.
I'm interested in meeting the main sites in Argentina and Chile and we like hiking.
Actually I have very few information about itinerary and routes.
Any suggestion for a 2 week road trip?
Many Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Chile
- 2 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 3 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 4 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 5 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 6 Cartagena tips
- 7 Argentina (Chile?)
- 8 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 9 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 10 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 11 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 12 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 13 What to skip in Argentina
- 14 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 15 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 16 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 17 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 18 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 19 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 20 Itineraries
- 21 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 22 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 23 Itinerary Help Argentina Chile Patagonia in 23 days
- 24 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 25 Machu picchu with a toddler and baby