I would really like to go to Patagonia and Torres Del Panne but worried about the long flight and layovers. What is the quickest way to get from Seattle down to Argentina? Thanks! Would prefer small numbers of stops and short layovers.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 2 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 3 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 4 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 5 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 6 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 7 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 8 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 9 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 10 Sixty days in Colombia
- 11 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 12 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 13 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 14 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 15 Choquequirao Questions
- 16 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 17 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 18 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 19 Cajamarca
- 20 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 21 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 22 Patagonia - Equipment
- 23 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 24 Chile or Argentina?
- 25 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca