I would really like to go to Patagonia and Torres Del Panne but worried about the long flight and layovers. What is the quickest way to get from Seattle down to Argentina? Thanks! Would prefer small numbers of stops and short layovers.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Quality DLs IDs certificates and Passports(Unique.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2 Visiting Buenos Aires
- 3 Bolivia and Peru in 5 weeks
- 4 Bolivianischen and Peru in 5 weeks
- 5 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 6 BA & Patagonia - 9 days in November
- 7 First Time in Argentina and Brazil - Buenos Aires and Rio questions
- 8 Visiting Medellin
- 9 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 10 Walking sticks for Machu Picchu?
- 11 Video Report: Argentina, Patagonia Part 1
- 12 brazil beach vacation.... or will get mugged?
- 13 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 14 CasaCor Peru October 2015
- 15 Chile in February and March
- 16 5/6 Hour Layover in Santiago - Advice Please
- 17 Rio and Iguacu
- 18 3 weeks to travel
- 19 Galapagos Island
- 20 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
- 21 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 22 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 23 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 24 October - March 2016 in South or Central America
- 25 Does anyone have experience with Discovery-tours by gate 1,