If I have my own car, can I leave it in TDP park overnight at the adminstration office, or where the ferry leaves at pudeto, for a few days while we hike the W?
Also any recommendation for places to stay or things to see on the way if we take 3 days to drive from Puerto Natales to Trelew?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Choquequirao Questions
- 2 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 3 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 4 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 5 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 6 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 7 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 8 Sixty days in Colombia
- 9 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 10 Cajamarca
- 11 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 12 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 13 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 14 Patagonia - Equipment
- 15 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 16 Chile or Argentina?
- 17 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 18 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 19 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 20 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed
- 21 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 22 Flights to Northern Peru
- 23 Santiago neighborhood
- 24 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 25 Drive or Get Driven? Santiago > Valparaiso