If I have my own car, can I leave it in TDP park overnight at the adminstration office, or where the ferry leaves at pudeto, for a few days while we hike the W?
Also any recommendation for places to stay or things to see on the way if we take 3 days to drive from Puerto Natales to Trelew?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 2 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 3 Fun adventure ...with 6 yr old
- 4 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 5 Layover in Lima
- 6 South America this October
- 7 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 8 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 9 San Salvador Layover
- 10 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 11 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 12 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 13 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 14 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 15 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 16 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 17 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 18 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 19 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 20 Santiago, Chile
- 21 limited time in Cusco
- 22 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 23 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 24 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
- 25 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border