We are trying to decide whether to cut out Rurrenbaque or Pantanal from our 2 month trip starting next week, as it seems quite expensive and time consuming to do both. Finding it difficult to decide and wondered if anyone could help please?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Car and Driver in Rio De Janeiro
- 2 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 3 Wha to expect from Cartagena, Colombia.
- 4 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 5 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 6 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 7 El Calafate excursions
- 8 Ecuador earthquake
- 9 Peru & Ecuador
- 10 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 11 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 12 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 13 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 14 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 15 Stray Dogs?
- 16 Salkantay trek
- 17 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon
- 18 Visiting Alagoas or Boipeba
- 19 Need suggestions about 7 days Cusco itinerary
- 20 Enrico Poli Collection
- 21 Request for Galapagos Itinerary Assistance
- 22 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 23 10 Week South America Trip
- 24 Patagonia in September/October
- 25 10 days in Chile