We are going to the Galapagos at the end of August, but will be in Quito for two nights before...would very much like to visit the market in Otavalo on the Saturday we will be in Ecuador. Does anyone have a recommendation for an English speaking driver? On the other hand, if you only had one day to spend in Quito and environs would you leave the city? Thanks so much for your always valued input!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 2 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 3 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 4 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 5 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 6 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 7 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 8 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 9 2 weeks in Argentina
- 10 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 11 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 14 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 15 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 16 JW Marriott Lima
- 17 Trip Report - Very Long
- 18 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 19 Quito recommendations
- 20 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 21 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 22 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 23 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 24 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 25 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service