I am JUST starting to research for our trip to Chile (tickets haven't even been purchased yet) and am looking at a 1 hr 5 m layover in Lima before departing to Santiago. Will this be enough time or should I look for a longer layover time. We'll have to go through customs since we're flying direct from SFO. Is the Lima airport busy, large, hard or easy to maneuver through? We're young and can run if need be!!! Thanks for the help! I'll be posting with more questions soon! It's a 10 day trip and I'm already having a VERY hard time coming to grips with the fact that we won't be able to see everything!
One hour long enough layover in Lima?!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 2 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 3 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 4 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 5 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 6 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 7 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 8 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 9 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 10 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 11 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 12 Quito recommendations
- 13 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 14 Ecuador-tour guides
- 15 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 16 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 17 lima airport transport
- 18 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 19 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 20 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?
- 21 Argentina currency
- 22 Traveling to Peru for two weeks... Itinerary suggestions needed!!
- 23 End in sight for Chile reciprocity fee
- 24 Fishing near Iguazu Falls?
- 25 Seeking Tips for Upcoming Trip to Rio, Iguazu and Buenos Aires