I am JUST starting to research for our trip to Chile (tickets haven't even been purchased yet) and am looking at a 1 hr 5 m layover in Lima before departing to Santiago. Will this be enough time or should I look for a longer layover time. We'll have to go through customs since we're flying direct from SFO. Is the Lima airport busy, large, hard or easy to maneuver through? We're young and can run if need be!!! Thanks for the help! I'll be posting with more questions soon! It's a 10 day trip and I'm already having a VERY hard time coming to grips with the fact that we won't be able to see everything!
One hour long enough layover in Lima?!
View all South America activity »
- 1 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 2 Anyone needs bolivares to exchange?
- 3 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 4 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 5 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 6 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 7 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 8 8 Days in Brazil
- 9 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 10 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 11 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 12 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 13 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 14 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 15 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 16 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 17 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 18 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 19 Peru Hop?
- 20 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 21 Uruguay Re-Do
- 22 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 23 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 24 More suggested reading
- 25 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip