My wife and I are considering a trip to Buenos Aires and then the north country in the area of Salta. If you have been there, we would appreciate any information that might be helpful in planning such a trip. Thanks in advance.
Northern Argentina: Have you been there?
- 1 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 2 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 3 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 4 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 5 Galapagos -- Anahi or Millenium
- 6 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls (Argentina).
- 7 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls.
- 8 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 9 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 10 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 11 Back to South America
- 12 Vaya Adventures
- 13 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 14 travel to iguazu?
- 15 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 16 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 17 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 18 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 19 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 20 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 21 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 22 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 23 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 24 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 25 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos