Were flying into Salta in late January for 7 days and 6 nights an looking to explore the region. Weve had peek at the other forums and came up with this .. be great to get some advice/feedback Will this be rushed or will we have time to soak everything up & enjoy??
Day 1 : Arrive Salta midday. Pick up hire car & drive to Purmarca. Stay the night
Day 2: Explore Purmarca and then drive to Salt Flats in the afternoon. Drive back to Purmarca. Stay the night
Day 3: Head to Humahuaca & Tilcara - then hea back to Salta. Stay in Salta for the night
Day 4: Drive to Cafayate. Explore area & wineries. Stay Cafayate
Day 5; Cafayate.
Day 6: Cafayate.
Day 7: Drive back from Cafayate. Overnight bus to Mendoza
or possibly one day less in Cafayate and have a day/night in Salta??
Can anyone give us an idea of driving times?
Also as we'll be there in January will we need to book accommodation beforehand?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 3 Huacachina, Peru
- 4 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 5 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 6 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 7 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 8 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 9 Pantanal Lodges
- 10 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 11 Manaus
- 12 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 13 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 14 Avianca business class
- 15 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 16 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 17 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 18 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 19 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 20 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 21 How many days in Medellin area?
- 22 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 23 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 24 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 25 Peru Trip for the Family