Plane tickets are outrageous from L.A., but if we happen to find something that doesn't break the bank, we're planning on heading to Argentina right after Christmas through the New Year. Impossible? Hotels all filled? And what do the locals do on NYE? Heard it's pretty quiet, family oriented, but anyone with a decent idea that's a little more active than stuffing one's face and a little less active than a 20's something disco with loud thumping?
New Years Eve - Buenos Aires?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru versus Bolivia
- 2 Heart of the Inca
- 3 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 4 La Paz to Santiago - route choices
- 5 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 6 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 7 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 8 2 nights in Torres Del Paine - Which route and refugio?
- 9 Argentinians in Punta Del Este!!
- 10 Still Planning But Getting Close!
- 11 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 12 WWYD-time in Lima
- 13 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 14 Argentina Holiday Help
- 15 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 16 argentina & brazil
- 17 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 18 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 19 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 20 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 21 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 22 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 23 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 24 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 25 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?