Plane tickets are outrageous from L.A., but if we happen to find something that doesn't break the bank, we're planning on heading to Argentina right after Christmas through the New Year. Impossible? Hotels all filled? And what do the locals do on NYE? Heard it's pretty quiet, family oriented, but anyone with a decent idea that's a little more active than stuffing one's face and a little less active than a 20's something disco with loud thumping?
New Years Eve - Buenos Aires?
View all South America activity »
- 1 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 2 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 3 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 4 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 5 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 6 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 7 8 Days in Brazil
- 8 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 9 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 10 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 11 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 12 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 13 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 14 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 15 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 16 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 17 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 18 Peru Hop?
- 19 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 20 Uruguay Re-Do
- 21 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 22 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 23 More suggested reading
- 24 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 25 Bariloche over XMas