Plane tickets are outrageous from L.A., but if we happen to find something that doesn't break the bank, we're planning on heading to Argentina right after Christmas through the New Year. Impossible? Hotels all filled? And what do the locals do on NYE? Heard it's pretty quiet, family oriented, but anyone with a decent idea that's a little more active than stuffing one's face and a little less active than a 20's something disco with loud thumping?
New Years Eve - Buenos Aires?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 2 SA for the first time. solo,female
- 3 Language study in Brazil
- 4 Lima to Foz
- 5 A few specific questions about activities in Argentina with kids
- 6 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 7 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 8 Car rental in Patagonia
- 9 Itinerary Feedback
- 10 Chile Private Tour
- 11 Columbia Questions
- 12 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 13 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 14 Argentina Holiday Help
- 15 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 16 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 17 Chile - IVA Tax
- 18 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 19 Trip Report
- 20 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 21 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 22 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 23 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 24 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 25 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina