Plane tickets are outrageous from L.A., but if we happen to find something that doesn't break the bank, we're planning on heading to Argentina right after Christmas through the New Year. Impossible? Hotels all filled? And what do the locals do on NYE? Heard it's pretty quiet, family oriented, but anyone with a decent idea that's a little more active than stuffing one's face and a little less active than a 20's something disco with loud thumping?
New Years Eve - Buenos Aires?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 2 JW Marriott Lima
- 3 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 4 Trip Report - Very Long
- 5 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 6 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 7 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 8 Quito recommendations
- 9 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 10 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 11 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 12 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 13 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 14 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 15 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 16 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 17 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 18 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 19 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 20 Ecuador-tour guides
- 21 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 22 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 23 lima airport transport
- 24 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 25 Father Daughter Trip to Peru