Last year in September I went to Bolivia and Peru with some frinds of mine. It was my first time in South America and it was an amazing trip. I have now posted a trip report with pictures on my homepage http://gardkarlsen.com/bolivia_Peru_index.htm . There you will find a trip report from Bolivia, from Machu Picchu in Peru, lots of pictures and an interactive Google map that shows the location of some of the places that we went to Get in touch if you have any questions or comments.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Separate tickets - question
- 2 Argentina airpass.
- 3 San Salvador Layover
- 4 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 5 South America this October
- 6 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 7 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 8 Fun adventure ...with 6 yr old
- 9 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 10 Layover in Lima
- 11 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 12 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 13 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 14 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 15 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 16 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 17 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 18 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 19 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 20 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 21 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 22 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 23 Santiago, Chile
- 24 limited time in Cusco
- 25 Iguassu Falls footwear?
New trip report on gardkarlsen.com - this time from Bolivia and Peru