Last year in September I went to Bolivia and Peru with some frinds of mine. It was my first time in South America and it was an amazing trip. I have now posted a trip report with pictures on my homepage http://gardkarlsen.com/bolivia_Peru_index.htm . There you will find a trip report from Bolivia, from Machu Picchu in Peru, lots of pictures and an interactive Google map that shows the location of some of the places that we went to Get in touch if you have any questions or comments.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 2 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 3 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 4 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 5 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 6 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 7 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 8 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 9 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 10 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 11 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 12 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour
- 14 Volunteering in South America, maybe Peru?
- 15 Atacama and ????
- 16 Departure Tax leaving Colombia
- 17 Travel to Peru in 2 weeks
- 18 How Long Before departure @Bogota Airport Arrival Time
- 19 Tarapoto
- 20 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 21 Patagonia!
- 22 South america to Easter Island then to Tahiti
- 23 Travel from Valparaiso, Chile to Santiago.
- 24 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 25 Interested in opinions on Chile itinerary
New trip report on gardkarlsen.com - this time from Bolivia and Peru