Last year in September I went to Bolivia and Peru with some frinds of mine. It was my first time in South America and it was an amazing trip. I have now posted a trip report with pictures on my homepage http://gardkarlsen.com/bolivia_Peru_index.htm . There you will find a trip report from Bolivia, from Machu Picchu in Peru, lots of pictures and an interactive Google map that shows the location of some of the places that we went to Get in touch if you have any questions or comments.
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 salkantay trek
- 2 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 3 Rainbow mountain trek
- 4 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 5 Cusco/Machu Picchu Trip
- 6 Trip Report : Peru, Bolivia and Argentina
- 7 Huayhuash Circuit in May - good-value trekking companies
- 8 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 9 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 10 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 11 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 12 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 13 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 14 Iquitos
- 15 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 16 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 17 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 18 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 19 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 20 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 21 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 22 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 23 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 24 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 25 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
New trip report on gardkarlsen.com - this time from Bolivia and Peru