Hello all, my husband & I have done many backpacking trips thru south east asia and have decided to visit south america. It would appear that there a a VARIETY of tour companies! I have never done a tour company as I hate being told what to do and when to do it..... does anyone have any insight into Gadventures? I was researching SA luxury tours but I don't see many good things on them and was rather stunned at the prices. WE are looking to do Galapagos, Amazon and Macchu trip. They have a 21 day tour offered but I am hesitant to spend that much money with a non reputable company? Thanks for any thoughts...
New to Fodor's - seeking thoughts on tour companies.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Very Long
- 2 JW Marriott Lima
- 3 Quito recommendations
- 4 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 5 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 6 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 7 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 8 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 9 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 10 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 11 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 12 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 13 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 14 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 15 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 16 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 17 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 18 Ecuador-tour guides
- 19 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 20 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 21 lima airport transport
- 22 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 23 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 24 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?
- 25 Argentina currency