Hello all, my husband & I have done many backpacking trips thru south east asia and have decided to visit south america. It would appear that there a a VARIETY of tour companies! I have never done a tour company as I hate being told what to do and when to do it..... does anyone have any insight into Gadventures? I was researching SA luxury tours but I don't see many good things on them and was rather stunned at the prices. WE are looking to do Galapagos, Amazon and Macchu trip. They have a 21 day tour offered but I am hesitant to spend that much money with a non reputable company? Thanks for any thoughts...
New to Fodor's - seeking thoughts on tour companies.
View all South America activity »
- 1 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 2 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 3 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 4 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 5 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 6 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 7 8 Days in Brazil
- 8 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 9 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 10 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 11 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 12 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 13 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 14 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 15 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 16 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 17 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 18 Peru Hop?
- 19 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 20 Uruguay Re-Do
- 21 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 22 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 23 More suggested reading
- 24 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 25 Bariloche over XMas