Hello all, my husband & I have done many backpacking trips thru south east asia and have decided to visit south america. It would appear that there a a VARIETY of tour companies! I have never done a tour company as I hate being told what to do and when to do it..... does anyone have any insight into Gadventures? I was researching SA luxury tours but I don't see many good things on them and was rather stunned at the prices. WE are looking to do Galapagos, Amazon and Macchu trip. They have a 21 day tour offered but I am hesitant to spend that much money with a non reputable company? Thanks for any thoughts...
New to Fodor's - seeking thoughts on tour companies.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru, help cutting costs
- 2 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 3 Safety in Rio?
- 4 Beach from Cartagena
- 5 Macchu pichu by train and trek
- 6 Chile/Bolivia Itinerary Help
- 7 Solo female travelling around South America
- 8 Peruvian Amazon
- 9 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 10 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 11 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 12 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 13 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 14 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 15 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 16 Columbia Local Beer
- 17 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 18 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 19 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 20 10 days in Argentina
- 21 february/march- where to go?
- 22 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 23 driving to salvador
- 24 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 25 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015