Hello all, my husband & I have done many backpacking trips thru south east asia and have decided to visit south america. It would appear that there a a VARIETY of tour companies! I have never done a tour company as I hate being told what to do and when to do it..... does anyone have any insight into Gadventures? I was researching SA luxury tours but I don't see many good things on them and was rather stunned at the prices. WE are looking to do Galapagos, Amazon and Macchu trip. They have a 21 day tour offered but I am hesitant to spend that much money with a non reputable company? Thanks for any thoughts...
New to Fodor's - seeking thoughts on tour companies.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 2 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 3 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 4 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 5 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 6 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 7 8 Days in Peru
- 8 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 9 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 10 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 11 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 12 Transportation in Ecuador
- 13 NW of Argentina
- 14 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 15 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 16 Ten days in Ecuador
- 17 amazon jungle trips
- 18 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 19 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 20 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 21 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 22 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 23 Peru versus Bolivia
- 24 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 25 Enchanting-South America-tour companies