Hello all, my husband & I have done many backpacking trips thru south east asia and have decided to visit south america. It would appear that there a a VARIETY of tour companies! I have never done a tour company as I hate being told what to do and when to do it..... does anyone have any insight into Gadventures? I was researching SA luxury tours but I don't see many good things on them and was rather stunned at the prices. WE are looking to do Galapagos, Amazon and Macchu trip. They have a 21 day tour offered but I am hesitant to spend that much money with a non reputable company? Thanks for any thoughts...
New to Fodor's - seeking thoughts on tour companies.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 2 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 3 Christmas in Cusco
- 4 transportation in Brazil
- 5 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 6 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 7 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 8 Patagonia Chile
- 9 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 10 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 11 Easter Island flight delays?
- 12 argentina & brazil
- 13 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 14 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 15 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 16 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 17 Brazilian music
- 18 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 19 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 20 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 21 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 22 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 23 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 24 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 25 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires