Does anyone else have a similar experience with LAN Peru? We've been getting many notices of schedule changes on the flight from Lima to Peru as well as from Juliaca to Lima. Like 3 changes in flight schedule for the first and 2 for the latter. This is for our trip in May.
This is making me nervous as it could affect our travels. Not sure whether we could book for an advanced airport pickup when the schedule keeps on changing like this. And more importantly, whether the flights will be canceled since they seem to be so flakey.
Did other travelers also see frequent flight schedule changes from LAN?
Please share your experiences. Thanks!
Nervous about LAN Peru's frequent shedule changes
- 1 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 2 Vaya Adventures
- 3 Help needed - how to get from Iguazu border to Foz do Iguazu hotel?
- 4 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 5 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 6 Galapagos -- Anahi or Millenium
- 7 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls (Argentina).
- 8 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls.
- 9 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 10 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 11 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 14 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 15 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 16 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 17 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 18 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 19 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 20 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 21 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 22 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 23 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 24 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 25 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos