Hello all! I have been looking through horseback trip stuff and can't find exactly what I'm looking for. I am an experienced rider (owned horses from age 5-19). I'm 24 in relatively good shape and not afraid to "rough it"....i.e. camping and doing most of the horse care myself. I would love to take a long trip (at least 9 days....preferably more) in June and am fine with ending up somewhere else/willing to travel to where the trip starts. Almost every trip I've found looks too expensive for me, tailored to inexperienced riders or (related to price) really fancy. I could push and spend around $1500-$2000 for the trip, but I'd rather find something for less....My goal monthly budget is around $2,000 but I'm willing to save a little on the side before my trip to do this. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Need Advice- Ecuador Horseback Trip
View all South America activity »
- 1 Iquitos, Gateway to the Peruvian Amazon rain forest
- 2 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 3 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 4 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 5 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 6 8 Days in Brazil
- 7 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 8 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 9 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 10 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 11 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 12 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 13 Peru Hop?
- 14 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 15 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 16 Uruguay Re-Do
- 17 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 18 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 19 More suggested reading
- 20 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 21 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 22 Bariloche over XMas
- 23 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 24 Traveling with a Computer?
- 25 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires