Hello all! I have been looking through horseback trip stuff and can't find exactly what I'm looking for. I am an experienced rider (owned horses from age 5-19). I'm 24 in relatively good shape and not afraid to "rough it"....i.e. camping and doing most of the horse care myself. I would love to take a long trip (at least 9 days....preferably more) in June and am fine with ending up somewhere else/willing to travel to where the trip starts. Almost every trip I've found looks too expensive for me, tailored to inexperienced riders or (related to price) really fancy. I could push and spend around $1500-$2000 for the trip, but I'd rather find something for less....My goal monthly budget is around $2,000 but I'm willing to save a little on the side before my trip to do this. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Need Advice- Ecuador Horseback Trip
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 2 Speak to me of Peru
- 3 Back to South America
- 4 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 5 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 6 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 7 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 8 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 9 Fire in Valparaiso
- 10 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 11 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 12 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 13 Ecuador - should we go?
- 14 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 15 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 16 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 17 Driving in Ecuador
- 18 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 19 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 20 Should we book Argentina trip in May 2014?
- 21 2-3 months backpacking trip to Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Buenos Aires
- 22 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 23 9 day Itinerary Advice: Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 24 Question about LAN Peru LAX-Cusco
- 25 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra