Hello all! I have been looking through horseback trip stuff and can't find exactly what I'm looking for. I am an experienced rider (owned horses from age 5-19). I'm 24 in relatively good shape and not afraid to "rough it"....i.e. camping and doing most of the horse care myself. I would love to take a long trip (at least 9 days....preferably more) in June and am fine with ending up somewhere else/willing to travel to where the trip starts. Almost every trip I've found looks too expensive for me, tailored to inexperienced riders or (related to price) really fancy. I could push and spend around $1500-$2000 for the trip, but I'd rather find something for less....My goal monthly budget is around $2,000 but I'm willing to save a little on the side before my trip to do this. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Need Advice- Ecuador Horseback Trip
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 2 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 3 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 4 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 5 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 6 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 7 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 8 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 9 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 10 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 11 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 12 Quito recommendations
- 13 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 14 Ecuador-tour guides
- 15 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 16 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 17 lima airport transport
- 18 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 19 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 20 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?
- 21 Argentina currency
- 22 Traveling to Peru for two weeks... Itinerary suggestions needed!!
- 23 End in sight for Chile reciprocity fee
- 24 Fishing near Iguazu Falls?
- 25 Seeking Tips for Upcoming Trip to Rio, Iguazu and Buenos Aires