I recently paid my reciprocity fee online, but I wasn't near a computer to print it out. Now I have forgotten my password and can't get back to the form to print it out. I have called all the numbers on the website (which aren't in service) and emailed them (to no response). Who can I contact to get my password or to validate that I have paid the fee? I really don't want to pay $160 again and I leave in 7 days!
Need Advice About Reciprocity Fee
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 black magic specialist baba ji+91-9815331734
- 2 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 3 The Amazon River & Machu Picchu
- 4 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 5 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 6 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 7 Lodge in Pantanal
- 8 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 9 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 10 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 11 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 12 Cell phone in Brazil
- 13 10 Full Days in Peru
- 14 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 15 10 day itinerary questions
- 16 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 17 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 18 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 19 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 20 Santiago 2 days
- 21 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 22 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 23 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 24 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 25 10 day in peru