I recently paid my reciprocity fee online, but I wasn't near a computer to print it out. Now I have forgotten my password and can't get back to the form to print it out. I have called all the numbers on the website (which aren't in service) and emailed them (to no response). Who can I contact to get my password or to validate that I have paid the fee? I really don't want to pay $160 again and I leave in 7 days!
Need Advice About Reciprocity Fee
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 10 days in Argentina
- 2 february/march- where to go?
- 3 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 4 Peruvian Amazon
- 5 driving to salvador
- 6 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 7 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 8 Peru, help cutting costs
- 9 cartagena , columbia
- 10 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 11 Peru Itinerary Help
- 12 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 13 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 14 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 15 Birding in Mindo
- 16 Iguazu accomodation
- 17 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 18 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 19 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 20 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 21 Driving Advice for El Calafate to Torres Del Paine in early October
- 22 Peru: a month travel in February
- 23 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 24 Trip to Machu Picchu, Amazing Place!!!
- 25 Off the beaten track