We are 2 fit adults visiting the above on a cruise Feb 2013 but their excursions don't appeal. Any suggestions on worthwhile things to do and see independantly?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 2 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 3 Tarapoto
- 4 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 5 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 6 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 7 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 8 Peru in December
- 9 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 10 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 11 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 12 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 13 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!
- 14 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 15 Packing for Galapagos Cruise - Lessons Learned
- 16 Campinas and Natal help
- 17 Ecuador Haciendas and Weather
- 18 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 19 Uruguay for wildlife
- 20 A month in Argentina--what would you do?
- 21 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 22 45 days in Colombia - Our Experience
- 23 Ecuador safe travel
- 24 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 25 South America this October