We are planning on spending a few days in Morro de SP (4th beach) after our time in Salvador. I know there is a boat that goes from Salvador to the island, but I'm not sure how to arrange it. Should we make reservations in advance? Or can we just walk up and buy tickets the day of our trip? Will it be pretty easy to figure out where we'll need to go to catch the boat when we get to Salvador? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!
Morro de Sao Paulo transportation
- 1 5 months South America
- 2 Argentina El Calafate to Chilean border - Punta arenas
- 3 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 4 2nd Brazil Visit - Ideas please
- 5 5 days in South America - Brazil or Argentina? (Sao Paolo and Rio excluded)
- 6 Chile Itinerary without Patagonia
- 7 Galapagos travel plan recommendation
- 8 Hotel Tyndell or Las Torres in Torres del Paine
- 9 Family trip to Lima and MP
- 10 Machu Picchu - Hiking boots or Teva sandals?
- 11 Highly recommended taxi driver in the Sacred Valley of Peru
- 12 Patagonia Itinerary
- 13 Back to South America
- 14 South America in July
- 15 Might Chile's reciprocity fee disappear in 2014?
- 16 Brazil Help!
- 17 Driving from Bariloche to Chile
- 18 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 19 Chile: Pucon car rental pick-up and return Santiago
- 20 Car Rental in Chile
- 21 Peru For less travel agent
- 22 Peru Itinerary
- 23 Inca trail - can I do this myself?
- 24 Travel Between Buenos Aires Airports
- 25 Rio without sun. Need advice.