Planning a trip to the Galapagos and wondering if any visited on the Millennium and could tell me about the vessel.
View all South America activity »
- 1 Santiago on Christmas Day??
- 2 Crellston and Others
- 3 Peru Query Escaped Peru
- 4 I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)
- 5 Is 6 weeks enough to go from Lima, Peru to Buenos Aires?
- 6 Help with itinerary
- 7 fly fishing near Santiago
- 8 Private transfer from Santiago to Valparaiso
- 9 Is it safe to backpack in venezuela?
- 10 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 11 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 12 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 13 Blue rate
- 14 Trip report for Bariloche
- 15 Peru: Markawasi anyone?
- 16 How bad are the floods in Rio currently?
- 17 should we skip Bolivia in Febuary.
- 18 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 19 Reflections on our South America trip
- 20 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 21 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 22 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 23 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 24 8 Days in Brazil
- 25 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo